Can anyone recommend a good French gel brush?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

x3stephanie

Reaction score
I'm trained with Bio Sculpture and I'm just looking for a brush to 'swoop' across my smile line, making it precise. Can anyone recommend a good brush please?

I use my Biosculpture French application brush (the pink swirly one) for all my French Shellac, NSI and Biosculpture to swipe the smile line

Crystal nails diagonal smile line brush. Website is crystalnails4u.co.uk. I use mine for Gelish French smile line tidying and it's excellent.

Crystal nails diagonal smile line brush. Website is crystalnails4u.co.uk. I use mine for Gelish French smile line tidying and it's excellent.

Angular Gel Brush give you perfect crispy smile lines :)

I use biosculpture wooden handle brush as I guess that's what I'm used to, they are small and square.

Thank you everyone for taking time to reply, I appreciate it.

I am trained with Bio Sculpture and I am aware they do a French Gel Brush but it does annoy me when they charge soooo much for postage. I was just interested in finding out what other brushes are out there but I think I'm better off going with Bio. :hug:

Latest posts

Back