Can anyone recommend some good nail art brushes?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GemL

Reaction score
Hi,

I've bought some nail art brushes but i'm not getting along with them well! Can anyone recommend any or a good set??

TIA

Gemma

Yes, crystal nails brushes! If you do a search on here, you will find an increasing amount of positive reviews of them. :biggrin:

Excellent - I'll have a nosey :cool:

Would I be best buying the set or the individual brushes, do you think?

Would I be best buying the set or the individual brushes, do you think?

They have different brushes for different functions, so you need to decide what you actually want them for. For fine lines, it has to be the Barabara brush and they have one stroke brushes. These are the ones I have, but it depends on what you want to do? No point buying whole sets if you've no use or interest in their particular functions! :biggrin:

Definetly Crystal nails, I bought the one stroke 1 & 2, and Barbara brush for fine lines. Add more if you need them.

I would also recommend Crystal Nails! I've got the Short 0 for fine detail, and the Long 0 for striping etc xx

Sent from my iPhone 5S using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi,

I've bought some nail art brushes but i'm not getting along with them well! Can anyone recommend any or a good set??

TIA

Gemma

Crystal nails 100% :)

Latest posts

Back