Can anyone tell me why I should change to CND?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nevaehnails

Reaction score
Hello :lol:
Iam a nail tech in Australia, our 3 major products are CND, NSI and Young Nails, i currently use NSI, and from reading some threads i can see that NSI is not all that good, I was trained with CND, and since i have started my own business i decided to buy NSI simply because it was more in my price range, I have not had any trouble with it.
If i was to switch to CND i would want to see how it will benifit me quality wise and income wise, for me quality comes first.

I was also wondering if anyone has worked out how much a full set of nails costs, not for how much we sell it, but what it costs in product.
lets just say someone wanted french full set, i use natural tips and i use white acyrlic (i make them smile myself lol).

This is my first thread ever! omg so i hope i have made sense and i hope someone can help me.
Cheers:)

Hi Tina!! Welcome to salon geek.

Why CND? If I had to put it in a nut shell for you (cause I could go on all day) I would say, because you will love using CND and you clients will love you for using it.

Why will you love using it? Because you've grown up now :green: When people are taught using CND, they are like children and don't appreciate how lucky they are and can't appreciate what the benefits are because they are struggling just to LEARN!

When you really appreciate and notice the difference in products, is when you've cut your teeth on another brand and then you switch to CND. Suddenly prep is so easy and using many fewer products .. And No need for primer .... Really! Application becomes so much more relaxed and easy because the product feels different and is different .. Finishing is quick and less hard work as the product is so soft and smooth and the best bit?

Why will your clients love you for using CND? Because their enhancements will stay looking perfect ... No yellowing, fewer breakages, less lifting than they have ever seen before and at every appointment their nails look like a brand new set.

If you love your work .. And love making nails smile yourself lol, then you will find doing a French rebalance a breeze and will end up with a big smile on your face as well. There are loads of other reasons, but best save those for another post. :hug:

Last edited:
I was trained with CND, and since i have started my own business i decided to buy NSI simply because it was more in my price range, I have not had any trouble with it.

if you've had no trouble with it - why change? are you getting good results?
is the price difference huge ?(without working out per set - just compare like for like)
is it easier to get either product?
is the nsi range enough to supply you with all you need?

just some questions for you to think about

I used NSI for years, Yes its good with a large selection to choose from. Then i started doing gels and found the filing so much easier, so my clients were slowly being changed to gel just because the filing was softer. Akzentz gels. I got cnd l&p just to see what the hype was really. Have to say LOVIN IT. Doesn't smell as strong, and files away as if it were gel, great when you rebalance. I seemed to file forever with NSI. They just seem to last better. I did my conversion back in august and have to say i got a boost in confidence since doing so. Get a try me pack, well worth it, see for yourself. I did find though give it time to settle unlike Nsi. I was rushing the product, I find Moxie better havnt tried radical

Latest posts

Back