Quantcast

Can I cure gel nail extensions with an LED lamp?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

laKisky

Reaction score
just finished my Express nail course, and going for the gel nail extensions and also looking for a gel polish system, but as i will be mobile at first, i would like to get a comfortable portable small curing lamp that suit all my systems, so i was wondering if Led lamps cure gel nail extensions...thanks :)

Mrs Geek

Sweet Heart
Premium Geek
Reaction score
just finished my Express nail course, and going for the gel nail extensions and also looking for a gel polish system, but as i will be mobile at first, i would like to get a comfortable portable small curing lamp that suit all my systems, so i was wondering if Led lamps cure gel nail extensions...thanks :)
Lakisky any one worth their salt will tell you that you should use the lamp made for the system u trained with. There is no one-size-fits-all. If you use Shellac you must use the CND LED Lamp, if you use Gelish... U use the Gelish lamp. If you have been taught a system and they have done a great job then you should be using the lamp that goes with the system you trained with.

If you're not, get it so you're covered or retrain in a system that will cover all these bases and help you become a great nail professional. HTH's.
L&R

Last edited:

laKisky

Reaction score
Lakisky any one worth their salt will tell you that you should use the lamp made for the system u trained with. There is no one-size-fits-all. If you use Shellac you must use the CND LED Lamp, if you use Gelish... U use the Gelish lamp. If you have been taught a system and they have done a great job then you should be using the lamp that goes with the system you trained with.

If you're not, get it so you're covered or retrain in a system that will cover all these bases and help you become a great bail professional. HTH's.
L&R
thank you for your answer, i will be doing the Crystal Nails system gel extensions, i was checking the website, but not info about what lamp they use, just this... http://crystalnails4u.co.uk/hard-gel-system/2280-titanium-builder-gel-kit-5996487096276.html

Mrs Geek

Sweet Heart
Premium Geek
Reaction score

Latest posts