Can I just use anti-bac wipes or spray if I'm doing a Shellac pedicure, mobile?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pippit

Reaction score
Don't really want to carry more stuff around with me and haven't done a shellac pedicure on a client yet.

As I am mobile, I thought I could either use an antibac wipe or spray and then wipe off with a soft landings towel. Just abit worried about leaving a residue, especially if I use a wipe. What do all you mobile Shellac users do?

I would just take the normal correct things. It's not going to look very professional if you whip out the anti-bac wipes, not to mention not giving the client the proper service and best results. x

Don't really want to carry more stuff around with me and haven't done a shellac pedicure on a client yet.

As I am mobile, I thought I could either use an antibac wipe or spray and then wipe off with a soft landings towel. Just abit worried about leaving a residue, especially if I use a wipe. What do all you mobile Shellac users do?

Just because your mobile shouldn't mean you try and skimp important parts if a service, just to make things easier for you.
I am mobile and take Everything with me for each appointment. Depending on what they have it sometimes means my 3 tier trolley, my bucket bag, my table, my pedicure bowl, towels and documents. Yes it's a drag, but I choose mobile and that is the downside of lugging everything around. X

Just because your mobile shouldn't mean you try and skimp important parts if a service, just to make things easier for you.
I am mobile and take Everything with me for each appointment. Depending on what they have it sometimes means my 3 tier trolley, my bucket bag, my table, my pedicure bowl, towels and documents. Yes it's a drag, but I choose mobile and that is the downside of lugging everything around. X

I agree! You never know what can happen at an appointment. Clients change their mind all the time; they book a mani and then want a pedi OR both!.
I would rather be over prepared than under.
I use; Sanitizing Hand Foot Spray 250ml - mundo professional - for a healthy environment
and I get it from S2.

Hi I do shellac mobile and I decant my products into small bottles and I use disposable towels for the floor when dOing pedicures but cnd towels for foot wrapping, this works well for me x

Latest posts

Back