Can I mix Dia Light with Dia Richesse together?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shalimarcat

Reaction score
Hello!!
I have a problem: i wanted to buy dia richesse in 7 and 7.01 to achieve a cool toned blond color.
The 7.01 was not available, and the shop girl gave me dia richesse 7 and dia light 9.01 to mix with the 7 with 10 vol developer!

It's strange to me because dialight is acid, isn't it?

It's a good idea to mix the two color in the bowl with the 10vol developer?

Thank you for your help!!!

Nope worst idea! :) you're right dia light is acid the two should never be mixed, go back and change, I can't think off the top of my head but maybe half 8 half 6.01 richesse? I can't think of the cool 7's sorry I cant be of any more help! X

You shouldn't mix the two products together, like you said yourself the dialight is acidic and the diarichesse is alkaline so the mixture will have the wrong pH.

Even if you could mix the the two it would have the wrong final level, and would not deposit enough reflect.

And it is not suppose to be mixed with 10 volume either. :smack:

Are you a hairdresser?

=)

Oh thank god I asked :O

I'm volunteering for a women's help shelter
I'm not a hairdresser, I have to color the hair of a lady who lives in a women's only shelter (she wanted a professional color but we can't afford to pay her a hairdresser, who charges here in Russia where I work 240 and up for color service)

She has a large regrowth and her color is a light cool brown, and she has 60% of white hair.

I will return the color tomorrow: which color should I get? And the developer?

I wish I could simply take her to a hairdresser, I'm not a professional myself (I just am the more experienced with hair at work :) )

Thank you so much!

Latest posts

Back