Can I please have steps in my hair?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry, but read your profile ad it states you treat clients hair as if it were your own... If you are doing this then they best rum. Xoxo

:D lol i was going to write something but i new somrbody would come up with something better than i could think of xxx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Saw this pic on fb and just had to share it!

By the way this is NOT my work haha x

You nicking photos of my haircuts again:wink2:

Saw this pic on fb and just had to share it!

By the way this is NOT my work haha x
oh that is just lovely, will i ever be a good as that!?!?!? x

Oh the best is when people are blonde all over, and want to "break" it up...they don't want it dark.... Or yellowy(gold) or be able to tell its got another colour in??? Wtf?!? Really?

I actually did some foils once with conditioner...the client loved the colour I'd put through!!
this made me laugh, looking like a proper mad person while surrounded by strangers. How funny!!

I have know idea what ny step mum thinks I have been doing for almost 9 years but decided I should do her hair for once (lives 90 mins away and uses box dye) explained what I was going to do full head h/l flood between and then rub in to foils and she was shocked i would do that all at once lol

Sent from my LT15i using SalonGeek

I have gone from black to blonde in a day three or four times....I can do it myself with home bleaches, toners etc. its not good, granted, but it can be done!! :) my hairs in pretty good condition, I think letting it get greasy every so often has helped!!!

#donottrythatathome lol

Magri-jade x

By a hairdresser it CAN'T be done. Not only because the blonde won't be a clean, even colour but hairdressers care about the condition of a clients hair. Our job isn't just to cut/colour hair its to maintain/restore the hairs condition.

Leaving your hair to go greasy a few times doesn't make it healthy.

Any other non hair pros please don't try going black to blonde in one day. If your hair needs some tlc please go and see a reputable stylist for advice on products needed don't leave it to go greasy that's just nonsense

By a hairdresser it CAN'T be done. Not only because the blonde won't be a clean, even colour but hairdressers care about the condition of a clients hair. Our job isn't just to cut/colour hair its to maintain/restore the hairs condition.

Any other non hair pros please don't try going black to blonde in one day. If your hair needs some tlc please go and see a reputable stylist for advice on products needed don't leave it to go greasy that's just nonsense

yep i second that - tried it myself once (before i knew any better) full head bleach with 40 vol!!!! Result?...a lovely shade of orange and a scalp that glowed bright red...Ahhh happy days lol

Sent from my GT-I9000 using SalonGeek

yep i second that - tried it myself once (before i knew any better) full head bleach with 40 vol!!!! Result?...a lovely shade of orange and a scalp that glowed bright red...Ahhh happy days lol

Sent from my GT-I9000 using SalonGeek

Exactly which is why i would not do it one day and nor would i guarntee it just soo annoying when you tell them it cant be done in one go its like they dont belive you x

Reminds me of my college days... I once walked into another class next door to me with a bunch of 1st years who had been left to their own devises when a client had asked for black and white highlights.... I actually thought it was a joke and didn't take it seriously but to my utter horror I came in the next day and witnessed the end result with the client having come back asking the 3rd years to try and fix it.

I will leave you with a mental image of what happened when the 1st years had unwrapped all the foils at once to wash it off. @_@

Dont know why my post ended up on this column... still dont know how to use this...

I would never do it on someones elses hair, but a few friends have entrusted me and come out the other side. Some people are impatient what can I say??

Magri-jade x

Well I would say it was nonsense if I didn't have living proof on my head. Lol

Of course a hairdresser can't do it and its not great for your.....I was just saying it can and has been done?

Now now, put your hand bags away......

Of course a hairdresser can't do it and its not great for your.....I was just saying it can and has been done?

But as a hairdresser who claims to treat others hair as if it were your own should you be saying this? If I were an employer, I'm sorry to say I wouldn't stand for this and would have to let you go. Xoxo

Its not great for what? If your saying profit then your wrong because the main priority is how to get to where they want it in the kindest way possible to their hair so not to damage it to much and of course you charge for your time after all its a job but you cartaintly dont prolong it for extra money!!

It can be done. Look at Jordan or Tullisia BUT wonder what condition Jordan's hair is in..

It can be done. Look at Jordan or Tullisia BUT wonder what condition Jordan's hair is in..

But look at tulisas hair it looked awful lol and dont forget they have extensions and how do you know they had it done in a day?

Most of the time celebrity's wear wigs or extensions, they don't go close to cameras, and there is airbrushing. Xoxo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back