Can I remove toner?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xkayla_herex

Xamyx
Reaction score
Hiya, I had my hair done yesterday (bleached) once she washed the bleach out it was really blonde (a little yellow) so she put a toner on and it made my hair look dark purple while it was on (she left on for about 5 mins) once she washed that of and dried it it came out like a ashy colour.

I wasn't sure about it at first but didn't mind it too much buy now today I just feel it looks too dark and quite greyish.

I go on holiday on Thursday is there anything I can do to make my hair lighter/ get rid of the grey at home? Or if I go to a salon what could they do? Would they colour it again as I think if they use bleach on it so soon it could damage it.

I would really appreciate any help.

Kayla x

Have them do a detox on your hair with hot water that will get some of the toner out but otherwise they might need to tone it again or even highlight it again!

Washing it in hot water using a deep cleansing shampoo will remove some of the excess tone.
I wouldn't apply anything else as the tone will fade naturally anyway and if you're going on holiday, you don't want it looking too brassy.

Latest posts

Back