Can I Thin IBD Ultra Seal

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

franjess

Reaction score
I have Ibd Ultra seal and it is so thick to me, even new bottles. Is there a way to thin it?

Love the Intense Seal its so thin & shinny and no wiping off inhebiter, just extra 2 min cure. The problem with this is polish scuffs up. To shinny to stick.

I have three Ultra Seals and would like to use it but after shaping nails perfectly and then adding Ultra Seal it causes gels to look a lot thicker. Does anyone know if polish sticks better to this Ultra Seal?

I have Ibd Ultra seal and it is so thick to me, even new bottles. Is there a way to thin it?

Love the Intense Seal its so thin & shinny and no wiping off inhebiter, just extra 2 min cure. The problem with this is polish scuffs up. To shinny to stick.

I have three Ultra Seals and would like to use it but after shaping nails perfectly and then adding Ultra Seal it causes gels to look a lot thicker. Does anyone know if polish sticks better to this Ultra Seal?

ULTRA_SEAL - is a universal UV sealant to protect all acrylics, wraps and gels. Creates an ultra-tough, permanent, smooth, high-shine finish that never fades or dulls. Virtually eliminates buffing and reduces maintenance time. It's a "must have," everyday product. Cure time: 1 minute.

This is a gel so you cant thin it, you may be appling too much of it that makes the finished nail look thicker. You can warm it up slightly to ease application.

I would phone up IBD for a solution, if you are really concerned, cause its not meant to be like that.

hope this helps :hug:

Thanks, I well try warming it. Because its like a big gub on the brush right now. I was hoping I could mix Intense Seal or something to thin it, but maybe its to cold in the Spa. I have no Problem with the IBD Gels being thick though. Maybe I can also just put the Ultra Sealer in another pot and us a gel brush. I do this with Brisa POW. :biggrin:

Latest posts

Back