Can I use any brand?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chelldang

Reaction score
Hi everyone I'm a newbie so hoping you pro's out there can help me?
I'm in the process of completing the gel career course with essential nails I'm hoping I've done the right thing by using them? I'm looking through different brands as would prefer not to use essential nails products but I'm very confused can I use other brands or do I have to do either do a conversion course or full training with them? Or do I have to stick with essential nails?
Reading reviews on here brands that interest me are
CND , Gelish , bio sculpture , NSI or any other recommendations would be great too?

Any help would be much appreciated : ) x
Michelle

Reputable brands will ask you to do a class with their products so you can learn how to use them to the best advantage to you and your business.

Not all products work the same, naturally; if they did there would be no difference in quality etc. it is ALWAYS best to take a class and learn the correct protocols for best using the brand you choose.

At CND it will most likely be mandatory with your certificate of training to take a Shellac class.

Thank you for your quick response! : )
If you do know the CND Course would that just be the convention one they offer or a full course ?

Sorry only if you know Ty x

Thank you for your quick response! : )
If you do know the CND Course would that just be the convention one they offer or a full course ?

Sorry only if you know Ty x

Indeed CND offer a. Complete manicure and Shellac course and in fact every other course anyone could possibly need to take regard in nail technology. Lol

They also offer all conversion classes. If you need to get in touch to clarify anything, just ring 0845-210-6060. And enter the home of Sweet Squared the CND authorised distributors for the UK and the Republic of Ireland.

If you want to get acquainted first, Welcome - Sweet Squared

X

Thanks again geeg!
Think I'm gonna have to do some ringing around then x

Bio Sculpture require you to do their training before you can be supplied with their products. Some brands you can just buy and start using but personally I like to do the associated training so I know I'm doing it all correctly.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Bio Sculpture require you to do their training before you can be supplied with their products. Some brands you can just buy and start using but personally I like to do the associated training so I know I'm doing it all correctly.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Ty for your reply x

Latest posts

Back