Can I use CND products if I'm not trained with them?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Holliex

Reaction score
I am fully qualified level 2&3 beauty including gel enhancements.
Iv signed up to the sweet squared website and have been looking at the CND products, can I still use them even if I haven't done any CND courses? X

I am fully qualified level 2&3 beauty including gel enhancements.
Iv signed up to the sweet squared website and have been looking at the CND products, can I still use them even if I haven't done any CND courses? X

Yes you only need a Manicure/pedicure certificate ..which you would have done as part of your level two. They do require a copy of it, usually emailed if you would like products quickly.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I think for enhancements you have to do a conversion course but you can use Shellac with just a mani certificate x

Yes you only need a Manicure/pedicure certificate ..which you would have done as part of your level two. They do require a copy of it, usually emailed if you would like products quickly.

Thank you, could I also use their gel products for enhancements as I do have a gel qualification but obviously with the college I went to x

Im trained in gel and acrylic enhancements and I cant buy their products without a conversion course x

Thank you, could I also use their gel products for enhancements as I do have a gel qualification but obviously with the college I went to x

No as far as I am aware you would require to do a Conversion...but the best and most accurate up to date answer to your questions will be from Sweet Squared direct. Give them a call :)

You need a conversion course I believe.. dudymel will probably know more than me here as I only use Shellac and Vinylux.

Ah that's a shame, Iv just looked at the courses and they are so dear :( I would love to do one.
Iv just looked at the brisa gel and am able to add to cart? Maybe I'm looking at the wrong thing. X

Not sure if you have to do conversion but if you do, the products you receive free are worth more than the price of the course. So look at is as a free course if you were planning on buying the products anyway

Not sure if you have to do conversion but if you do, the products you receive free are worth more than the price of the course. So look at is as a free course if you were planning on buying the products anyway

Ah thanks for that x

I did L&P conversion,the products you receive are worth loads,and the training second to none,mine was with Justine crick in Braintree,Iwould highly recommend it

I did L&P conversion,the products you receive are worth loads,and the training second to none,mine was with Justine crick in Braintree,Iwould highly recommend it

I wish I could, I just looked at the l&p course it was over £1000! :( x

You're looking at the full course price. The conversion is about a tenth of the price! Xx

You're looking at the full course price. The conversion is about a tenth of the price! Xx

Oh really, where would I find the prices for that? X

If I weren't to use CND gel products can any one recommend another brand of gel I can use for enhancements?? X

The gel conversion is more, but you also get the lamp in the kit too. Xx

Thank you for your replies

I use Calgel but still had to do a course even though I am qualified but it was worth doing and still have my free day later this year, one gel which you can build and overlay with so no buying diffferent gels for different jobs. Also the company have been really nice and helpful. I know a lot of people use NSI products. I have tried their Balance gel but prefer a soak of gel so thats why I went to Calgel. Did look at cnds Brisa gel but dont want to buy another lamp, but their Vinylux polish is very good so will be ordering from them again soon. I do get fed up when companies insist on training when you are already qualified, I can understand them wanting proof of qualifications though so they are not selling to general public.

I use Calgel but still had to do a course even though I am qualified but it was worth doing and still have my free day later this year, one gel which you can build and overlay with so no buying diffferent gels for different jobs. Also the company have been really nice and helpful. I know a lot of people use NSI products. I have tried their Balance gel but prefer a soak of gel so thats why I went to Calgel. Did look at cnds Brisa gel but dont want to buy another lamp, but their Vinylux polish is very good so will be ordering from them again soon. I do get fed up when companies insist on training when you are already qualified, I can understand them wanting proof of qualifications though so they are not selling to general public.

Yeah I did look at calgel as I have that on my nails and find it really good, but also so expensive to do training and buy products, I trained at college years ago with gel so I thought I may as well look into the refresher course with cnd gel as it's a lot cheaper and you also get the lamp with the kit. Xx

Latest posts

Back