Can I use Cuccio Pronto soak off UV gel with nail tips?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bloomv

Reaction score
Hi, I’ve recently qualified in gel extensions and I’m finding to product choice and ranges a bit overwhelming and I’d like to start with a soak off system. Can I use Cuccio pronto UV soak off gel on nail tips/extensions? And do you have any other recommendations for soak off systems?
Thank you ☺️

You can use it but would need to file iff not soak or you'd disolve the tips too

Thank you Trinity. It feels a little like a gel minefield at the moment. So many options with so many variances.

Thank you Trinity. It feels a little like a gel minefield at the moment. So many options with so many variances.

Who did you train with? There are lots of choices but your training should have given you a decent foundation in product chemistry, application, etc. to make a fairly well informed choice. As Techs we are always spending money on products because we're looking at the newest innovations, checking brands against others for the best result for us, so don't expect to find one and never buy anything else again 'cos it ain't gonna happen!! LOL.

You may want to narrow the choices and get trial packs from the top 2 or 3 and see how you go. If you have a brand in mind, use the search option on here to check for any info about it. If there is nothing on here then I'd avoid it, we have over 5000 members over the years, if something hasn't been mentioned on here it's probably not well known (aimed at the DIY) a pro brand, or any good. Avoid those brands that are available on FB, Amazon, eBay, etc. Yes reputable brands have Social Media pages but it won't be their only way of selling.

Who did you train with? There are lots of choices but your training should have given you a decent foundation in product chemistry, application, etc. to make a fairly well informed choice. As Techs we are always spending money on products because we're looking at the newest innovations, checking brands against others for the best result for us, so don't expect to find one and never buy anything else again 'cos it ain't gonna happen!! LOL.

You may want to narrow the choices and get trial packs from the top 2 or 3 and see how you go. If you have a brand in mind, use the search option on here to check for any info about it. If there is nothing on here then I'd avoid it, we have over 5000 members over the years, if something hasn't been mentioned on here it's probably not well known (aimed at the DIY) a pro brand, or any good. Avoid those brands that are available on FB, Amazon, eBay, etc. Yes reputable brands have Social Media pages but it won't be their only way of selling.
Hi Trinity
We trained with cuccio but were also recommended NSI products. I purchased what I thought was what we’d used (from Amazon) but when it arrived realised it wasn’t quite the same. I also started looking at other products and went down a rabbit hole if I’m honest. Trial packs! What a fab idea thank you - you’ve helped to focus my brain a little now.

Hi Trinity
We trained with cuccio but were also recommended NSI products. I purchased what I thought was what we’d used (from Amazon) but when it arrived realised it wasn’t quite the same. I also started looking at other products and went down a rabbit hole if I’m honest. Trial packs! What a fab idea thank you - you’ve helped to focus my brain a little now.

You should be purchasing your pro products from the authorised distributor for the country not Amazon - No reputable pro brand is going to sell their products via Amazon.

You should be purchasing your pro products from the authorised distributor for the country not Amazon - No reputable pro brand is going to sell their products via Amazon.
Thank you for the advice ☺️

Latest posts

Back