Can I use normal polish with Vinylux?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nats5125

Reaction score
Hello
I have a client who wants red vinylux polish but wants some red glitter on top. I don't have any red loose glitter but I have a red glitter opi which is literally clear polish with red glitter in it...can I do my 2 coats of vinylux and then one coat of the opi, then the vinylux top coat?

My head is saying no as I know we aren't supposed to mix systems, but just wanted to see if anyone else has done this?

Thanks x

No it won't work I afraid

I have done it and mine is fine x

Thanks both x

It didn't work for me when I tried to sandwich an OPI in the middle :( I know other geeks have been successful though when leaving a free margin all the way round and using something light like beau underneath :)

I am planning on trying to put a glitter polish on top of the vinylux top coat rather than inbetween ? it's for a kids party so wont matter if it doesn't last but I would LOVE a Vinylux glitter polish x

I am planning on trying to put a glitter polish on top of the vinylux top coat rather than inbetween ? it's for a kids party so wont matter if it doesn't last but I would LOVE a Vinylux glitter polish x

You can mix some glitter in with your topcoat or pat, sprinkle it on or dip the finger in the pot :)

Latest posts

Back