Can I use this?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Holliex

Reaction score
Can I use this gel for a gel overlay and then use gelish on top?

Iv tried this on myself and it's been fine. Would it be ok to use this on clients?

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1404671207.240693.jpg

Yes I don't see why not! You can put Gelish over any enhancement/NNO overlay as long as it's buffed.

Sarah xx

Yes you can, but that won't soak off when you soak the Gelish off. You're better off getting Gelish structure gel which is better quality & soaks off with Gelish for added strength x

Don't use this brand!
It's ruined 3 of my clients nails and I have spent an age getting them back to good condition with Gelish.
Xxx

...jewels not tools...

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes you can, but that won't soak off when you soak the Gelish off. You're better off getting Gelish structure gel which is better quality & soaks off with Gelish for added strength x

How would I soak this off? It doesn't say on the pot and Iv still got mine on my nails x

Don't use this brand!
It's ruined 3 of my clients nails and I have spent an age getting them back to good condition with Gelish.
Xxx

...jewels not tools...

Really, what happened to their nails? X

I use salon services gel that you want to use and I've had no problems, just a pain because you have to file it off ! X

I use salon services gel that you want to use and I've had no problems, just a pain because you have to file it off ! X

Iv got it on my nails and it's been fine on me. Do you use it on clients? And is that the only way to remove it by filling? X

Really, what happened to their nails? X

It wouldn't hold properly and drained the moisture out of their nails. These same clients have enhancements with Gelish Hard Gel and don't have any problems now and their nails are back to normal so I know it was that product.
Maybe I had a bad batch but I certainly won't use again x

💕💅 Keep calm and make 'em Gelish 💅💕

It wouldn't hold properly and drained the moisture out of their nails. These same clients have enhancements with Gelish Hard Gel and don't have any problems now and their nails are back to normal so I know it was that product.
Maybe I had a bad batch but I certainly won't use again x

That's strange. Iv had mine on for nearly 3 weeks now and they are fine x

That's strange. Iv had mine on for nearly 3 weeks now and they are fine x

Maybe it was a bad batch. It didn't happen straight away, it was after a couple of sets of Infills x

Maybe it was a bad batch. It didn't happen straight away, it was after a couple of sets of Infills x

Maybe. I will see how I go with it anyway thank you x

Latest posts

Back