Can ONE company's product be better than all others?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure where the 'side' thing comes into it & I certainly have no intention of being part of anyone's side... I simply responded to Geeg's post as I had read it & explained why I had read it that way & she explained what she had actually meant to say. As far as I can see that's simply disagreement, I'm assuming (again!) that some have read malice in what I had to say, but there was none there, simply I disagreed with the point I felt was being made.

No, Martin, I did not explain what I MEANT to say, I expalained what I actually said in quite plain English and more than several times. :lol:

Let's not start up the whole rigmarole again shall we? I said what I said and I meant what I wrote and however you personally chose to interperet what I wrote is your affair and yours alone. Well of course we can add AriellaGray and her good friend Stilts too. Fine with me. :hug:

So now we know that the most wars are made by human because of religion and NAILS???? ;)

Me I am Acrygel girl, works for me.

There are so many quality products on the market today - to me determining which is the best has so many factors. I love the look of most of the products when they are complete, but my personal best has certain factors.

Time: is the product easy to use and can it save me time? Look: is it versatile and do I like the look of the finished product? Cost: How many different products do I need to create the look I want?

For me, there is only one. The gel and l&p system I use is interchangeable. I can mix my gels with my l&p and I can mix my traditional l&p with the odorless system. I only have to cure for 7 seconds between each layer allowing me to pinch the gel free edge, giving me a subtle curve on the tip, and I only need one gel for a basecoat, builder and sealer.

It really is about personal preference, because (using Gigi's car theory) just because a Mercedes is a beautiful, expensive, fast machine doesn't mean I want one. I prefer my PT Cruiser! LOL!

OMG, I'm back from vaca and what a stir this post caused! :lol:

I didn't mean for it to be a fight - I guess sometimes we feel like being defensive a bit (like in the beginning of the post) but I think we got some good answers for thought.

I should have called this thread "Product Diversity" because I wanted to get everyone excited about their products and what they like about it. I really went wrong with the title of the thread!! :lol: Sorry!

I had to skim all of the replies as I can't read everything now (we're traveling yet again later today and I'm not ready for this next trip!) but I will read fully later. Someone mentioned that I've got a friend Stilts? Stilts replied about YN and sure, I'd be glad to hang with another Young Nails fellow user...

Although I'm using EZ Flow at the moment. I switch back and forth and I often like to see the differences between the products.

Well I'm going to breeze through some threads and check back later. Thank you everyone who responded! I am so excited to learn and even through my thread which almost went bad :lol: I still learned! I learned that everyone, no matter where you are from, is definitely passionate about nails, their products, the industry, and also this forum! So YAY to that!!

Latest posts

Back