Can someone help with my dilemma please?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KSRR

Reaction score
I have been asked to do twinkle toes on an 8 year old for her birthday party. Would you ladies do them in soak off gel or would you just be inclined to use normal polish??

Any advice would be welcome x

I also meant to add that the Mother has asked for them with gel so they last as she has a lot of parties etc coming up!!!

I have been asked to do twinkle toes on an 8 year old for her birthday party. Would you ladies do them in soak off gel or would you just be inclined to use normal polish??

Any advice would be welcome x

I do them in shellac on my 7 year old, but she's my daughter. It depends I guess how you feel about it, I personally don't have a problem with doing them on children. But if your happier doing the polish then go with that. :)

Personally I wouldn't do it as I think 8yrs is too young for gel. Of course it's entirely up to you, and whether or not you feel comfortable doing it. I cant see why painting her toes with glitzy varnish or maybe some nail art or stamping would not suffice.

That's great Claire thanks. I suppose as long as the Mum is happy with me doing it then I don't suppose I should mind. I just wanted some feedback on it.

Sharon xxx

I hear what your saying Elaine, thanks for that. I had suggested to the Mum alternatives, but she has it in her head that she wants the gel. X

Just make sure you get mum to fill in client record card giving her permission, I do my friends daughters toes with gelish and she's 8 xx

I don't see any problem in doing her toes with a soak off gel, they will last for the duration and then you or the mother can remove them safely.

Jacqui xx

Latest posts

Back