Can spray tan do this to someone's hair?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't believe for 1 second that your spray tan has done that to his hair. As @fluffy26 mentioned tan is water based generally. If it has it would wash out just like your tan does off your skin. I can't imagine spray tan having the ability to lift his hair 2 -3 shades. He is definitely wanting something for nothing here! The photos that he has sent I don't believe are legit, the head shape is different in both pictures!! If you're that concerned ring the helpline / customer service number for the brand of tan you use, and see what they say. If they are positive that the tan won't do this to the hair then you have them to back you if he ever did take it further. Ring them ASAP as they will keep a log of your conversation and will help you if he does make more of a fuss! As for the stress!! BULLS**T!!!

As I previously said....a NATURAL, COOL BROWN, is hard to achieve, especially with a cheap 'Home kit'! :eek:
L'Oreal recognised this problem long ago, and developed 'HOMME'...a hair colourant for men with 'ANTI RED' ingredients. :cool:
Most coulourants, after time, especially when exposed to sunlight WILL TURN RED/GINGER...call it what you will, but they fade, and the underlying red pigment will be exposed! :p

Latest posts

Back