Can U Learn Indian Head Massage In A Day

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pleased you had a good day & enjoyed your course!! x

yea, i feel like i can do it too after a bit of practice (just like when i started nails, did the course and then practised for a couple of months before i started charging)

Thoroughly enjoyed it. think we were all asleep at the end!

Minkus... two words... collonic irrigation! (spelling?) hee hee!

Toni Talons said:
Minkus... two words... collonic irrigation! (spelling?) hee hee!

u crazy LADY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! fancy telling that girl you found a NIT :o pmsl !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL... i forgot about that!!! PMSL! i would have loved to have seen her face but damn i was standing behind her!

Glad ypu had a good day at your course sounds as you did well and good on you if you feel that you will now be able to offer this treatment to a satisfactory standard.

I would still say no you can not learn this in a day but meaning someone like me with no other beauty courses behind them.

I think I would need a longer course I wouldnt mind doing a shorter course just for a in sight if IHM but where I liove they charge £185 for this which I think is too much maybe I will have a look around and see what I can find.

Enjoy doing your IHM it does sound good.

Caz xxx

MINKUS said:
well guys did the course today, loved it!

Im glad i did know my facial muscles, and the bones of the skull....a bit about blood flow and lymph etc

pretty much knew all the contraindications or 'absorbed' the info i didnt!

Got a nice thick booklet to refer to with all the massage moves (LOADS of em) carried out the massage and had it done to me..

I am happy i will be able to do the treatment to a satisfactory standard.

As i say, ive my beauty knowledge that helped LOADS so just gotta prcatice like mad now !

Thanks for the replies.

Amb x

glad you had a great day hun:Love:

I am pleased you had a good day .... have you got willing volunteers for you to practice your new skill on then?

Latest posts

Back