Can waxing actually take the skin off?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had a lady in the other day with a huge scab on her eyebrow where she had been burnt with wax, I couldn't believe it!

I test the temperature of the wax on myself for every client! That way I know exactly how it feels and most importantly I can tell my insurance company if I ever need to.

The ingredients and chemical makeup of ingredients in products change. And these subtle changes can impact on the temperature of the wax so it is important to be safe.

2 drunk people, a waxing treatment and a hot tub. Tis anyones guess.

No worries.

We were not pissed when we did the waxing treatment. I don't do drunken treatments, even in my most willing and closest friends.

Thanks everyone :)
Do yas think that waxing my own underarms will help me to get more familiar with the product and how it feels?

Even as a very experienced waxer, I hate doing my own underarms! If you want to practise on yourself (to build up confidence) I would suggest front of legs and bikini to start with, and progress from there. hth. xx

Latest posts

Back