Can you get glow-in-the-dark nail polish?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AmeliaR

Reaction score
i have done a search but couldnt find a thread on it so forgive me if there is one.

does anyone know of a glow in the dark nail polish i have a UV glow one but would really like glow in the dark!

A good quality one though as the only place ive ever seen it is at tesco at Halloween and it was about 75p and when i try it (i wasnt expecting it to be very good as it is tesco and was for kids) it was like arts and crafts paint and no sooner had it dry it was peeling of my nails was dull and didnt really glow in the dark!

thanks for any help! xx

i have a la femme one its ok not fab but after 3 coats it really glows opi brought one out a few years ago its not easy to find tho and it will really cost you

hope this helps

i have done a search but couldnt find a thread on it so forgive me if there is one.

does anyone know of a glow in the dark nail polish i have a UV glow one but would really like glow in the dark!

A good quality one though as the only place ive ever seen it is at tesco at Halloween and it was about 75p and when i try it (i wasnt expecting it to be very good as it is tesco and was for kids) it was like arts and crafts paint and no sooner had it dry it was peeling of my nails was dull and didnt really glow in the dark!

thanks for any help! xx

I've got some glow in the dark acrylic powders.

Their pretty good, I got them from a well known auction site couple months back.
Put them under UV light or normal light and they glow very bright, good for a night out. :green:

ohhh thats sounds good what make were they? as you can get all sorts of cr*p of ebay i think you mean ebay anyway. x

Yeah, I meant eBay lol.
I'm not sure of the UV product itself, but I know they've been mixed with NSI Attraction Acrylic.

I have a white glow in the dark OPI one
One Halloween I had a client ring me at 11PM to let me know she was in bed and happy cos her French mani was glowing in the dark Lol!

Something you could get cheaper and is easier to use can be mixed with other colors and used over almost anything and drys quickly is glow in the dark acrylic paint additive
You can get it from most craft shops and can mix it with other colors easy ,
Think I payed about a quid for a bottle 2 years ago :)

Latest posts

Back