Can you over use Solar Oil?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DazzlingDetails

Reaction score
Well as the title suggests can you over use Solar Oil??? It's one of my fave CND Products and many of my clients love it...
However one of my old clients(who is also a friend)who has since started using a different salon where they use OPI products has sent me a message today say she has soaked off her acrylic enhancements, as she was fed up of them and her nails have started to grow ( she was a really bad nail biter) and has been for a manicure, the tech sold her some OPI nail strengthener and I advised her to use it alongside a bottle of Solar Oil I had once her. To which she replied "The lady advised me not to use the oil as you can over do it with oils and my nails are now in really good condition"
So my question is, is the tech right???can you really over do it with Solar Oil??? I didn't think you could???

No you can't overuse - Solar Oil - if you use it as directed is has a beneficial and cumulative affect on the natural nails. Someone does not know her chemistry or is just giving you wrong information. It should be used regularly and often .. most don't use it enough.

Latest posts

Back