Candy coat

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sicktattchick

Reaction score
Has anyone used candy coat and what's your thoughts on it? Thanks

Honestly they have horrible customer service. At the time I was a retail customer and when I asked a simple question (my misunderstanding) I was spoken down to, patronised and spoken to very rudely by first an employee and then the owner. Then they blocked me on social media. I was completely shocked and it has stopped me from ever ordering from them again. When I gave my experience in another group others had had a very similar experience so I'm assuming this happens more than it should!

I've been using it since June. I think they are great products and the service has been outstanding, I'm genuinely shocked to read that someone had a bad experience with them. I've managed to need up my orders a couple of times by duplicating colours I already had and the owner happily sorted it out for me. I highly recommend the product and service

I use it alongside Shellac and its really good, colours are amazing, highly pigmented so cover really well. Havent had any problems with their customer service either. Price is good too x

But they are open to public too.. they have now made the monthly boxes exclusive to techs.. correct me if I'm wrong.

I like the product, but I agree their customer service is disgusting. They tried charging me twice. When I contacted them they tried to make out it was my fault. No idea how they worked that out. They are very rude if you have a problem x

I use it alongside Shellac and its really good, colours are amazing, highly pigmented so cover really well. Havent had any problems with their customer service either. Price is good too x

Hi, I know this is a few months old now, but I was wondering if you used the CND LED lamp to cure. I'm looking at using candy coat alongside Shellac also and wanted to know if it cured ok. And how long is removal?

Thanks xx

Latest posts

Back