Candy Floss pink with Matrix colour?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoJo1980

Reaction score
Hi guys.
A client would like me to send her pre ligtened hair a candy floss pink colour. In currently use Matrix colours. Any Ideas on the best way to go about this?
Jo xx

Hi guys.
A client would like me to send her pre ligtened hair a candy floss pink colour. In currently use Matrix colours. Any Ideas on the best way to go about this?
Jo xx

Do 10v with red booster in sync trial a few diff amounts of booster first on a guinea pig :) the v will stop it washing out orange.

ok cool thanks. What amounts would you suggest? 20ml 10v to 5ml red booster? My bMAtrix rep said to me about shampooing in with So colour RV, but I dont think this would work. What do you think?

ok cool thanks. What amounts would you suggest? 20ml 10v to 5ml red booster? My bMAtrix rep said to me about shampooing in with So colour RV, but I dont think this would work. What do you think?

Do she want pieces or global? I'd personally use with sync for global or socolor for pieces, and use something with violet or red in the booster :) c

Global so prob best to use sync then...?
Thanks Bluerinse :)

Everyone's different in this industry which makes it as great as it is.. We have a client who has a gorgeous minky light candyfloss pink; we prelighten, then id use a light mocha (like 9m or sp-m depending how light you get it) with 10vol & add some fudge paintbox pink n with it, bout half and half of the mix - perfect pinky toner :) xx

Colour sync SPM with the red booster is nice. It's what Jamie Stevens used on Amelia Lily on X Factor. x

Latest posts

Back