Can't bear to be apart from my boyfriend

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You are clearly very much in love which is lovely but if your not careful you are going to suffercate him. Its all very exciting at the moment because its new to you and its the next step in your relationship im sure it will settle down and before you know it you will be going to see your papa to get some breathing space.
Just try keep it under control now because unfortunately you could end up pushing him away.

im not suffocating him he is pretty much the exact same as me lol
when we first got together we thought it was just the cute new couple stage but it has lasted for 4 years (5 this November) guess we are just a cuddly, close couple but i guess it will pass in the future:o

I recently moved in with my boyfriend of 4 years, I have been there 2 weeks now, 3 this Friday and I cant stand being away from him
I feel home sick at work, I stayed with my papa on Sunday to keep him company and the whole time I felt sad because I wasn’t with my boyfriend
Is there something wrong with me? Anything I can do to help this or is it normal?

I was very much like you, my boyfriend works away offshore and I used to live about 60 miles away from him when we first got together. I hated being apart, I would cry for days when he went away. I felt lifeless. Didn't really enjoy life. It was awful. I had fell good and hard.
Then I've moved into the same town as him.. He still works away but if he would go out on a Friday night with his best mate I had to go home to let them do their thing and for a while looking back now I was so possessive, I would get so moody cos I never wanted to leave him. It wasn't healthy.

I've just moved in with him now... And now I don't mind if he goes out cos I know now that we will be together when he comes home, I don't like going out unless I know he's going out too cos I feel much happier knowing he's around... I hate being chatted up it's a massive hate of mine. But if he's out... I much prefer it.

You need to go out and do your own thing too. You both need space. You need to do your thing and he needs to do his. Otherwise it can be quite suffocating and too much. Me and my boyfriend are much much happier now I've moved in.... Cos were both free to do what we want. And I feel much better cos I live with him now.

Nic x

We've been together 4 years too :) were the same we still are in the 'honeymoon' stage even 4 years on... It's not a bad thing at all

Nic x

im not suffocating him he is pretty much the exact same as me lol
when we first got together we thought it was just the cute new couple stage but it has lasted for 4 years (5 this November) guess we are just a cuddly, close couple but i guess it will pass in the future:o

Go and do some breeding. That ought to burst your bubble! :wink2:

Latest posts

Back