Can't Find D Solve in the USA

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Unique.Tips

Reaction score
I've been searching and calling around to my usual distributors and no one carries this product. So anyone in the US, if you have a distributor that does PLEASE comment. I think this product would help a lot! Thinking acetone might be too drying for some nail types. Thanks. :)

As far as I'm aware it is only avaible in the UK but CND's Remove should do the same job and that in in th USA. I'm 99% sure D-Solve, D-Colour and D-Sperse are not made by CND but sold the S2 over here as an alturnitive.

HTH

Sam

I've been searching and calling around to my usual distributors and no one carries this product. So anyone in the US, if you have a distributor that does PLEASE comment. I think this product would help a lot! Thinking acetone might be too drying for some nail types. Thanks. :)

I'm in the US and haven't seen it. I put some Solar Oil in my acetone pump that I use to remove Shellac. Usually about one dropper full for every 2-3 oz. hth's

As far as I'm aware it is only avaible in the UK but CND's Remove should do the same job and that in in th USA. I'm 99% sure D-Solve, D-Colour and D-Sperse are not made by CND but sold the S2 over here as an alturnitive.

HTH Sam

CND do not recommend the use of Remove for Shellac.

They recommend D.Solve in the UK and Acetone in the USA.

CND do not recommend the use of Remove for Shellac.

They recommend D.Solve in the UK and Acetone in the USA.

Might be a daft question Geeg but why do the UK use Dsolve and the US use straight Acetone?

I to have looked in the US and not found these products. I second Gigi CND does not recommend using remove instead of acetone. I have also been adding solar oil to my acetone. What a difference!!

Might be a daft question Geeg but why do the UK use Dsolve and the US use straight Acetone?

D-Solve is a great product and is quite kind to the skin ... never leaves it white and flaky-looking and is less dehydrating to the natural nails as well.

Techs could use straight acetone if they choose, the problem in the UK is that many things say they are acetone on the label, but the percentage is not always high enough to do the job in 10 minutes. D-Solve does what we promise it will do and leaves the skin soft, which is why we recommend it. Those who use it love it.

Latest posts

Back