Can't find the info - where is Creative in Edinburgh?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seraphine

Reaction score
I wanted to go to the open day at Creative Nail Place in Edinburgh, but I can't find the thread (I know I posted on it, and can't find it in my profile!), and the address isn't on the SS website.

Does anyone have it? I don't have time to call the SS office in the morning as I have to leave the house before they open.

Much appreciated!!
Dawn

THANK YOU!

I've spent an hour looking for this!

Dawn :)

Hi Dawn,

I replied to the thread also and can't find it, was sure I did something wrong as it disapeared after I posted :confused:

Oh good - it wasn't just me! I was thinking I was losing it! I knew Geeg had replied to me, so I even looked through all of her posts and couldn't find it there either.

Maybe see you tomorrow?

I'll be there first thing :)

does SS have a catalogue out>??? i haven't got time to call during day and im not home till after 5pm or can u order it from their website anyone know>???

does SS have a catalogue out>??? i haven't got time to call during day and im not home till after 5pm or can u order it from their website anyone know>???

yes they have...it only takes a min or 2 to ring and ask for one.:) there website isnt up and running yet.

thanks angie for reply ..the website seems to be there but doesn't go any further ..now i know much appreciated.xx

Latest posts

Back