Can't get hold of Creative Nail Academy

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
F

Frankie4

Help!
I've been thinking of doing a nail course and after looking on this site it seems that CNA would be a good choice but I can't get hold of them. I get no reply from e-mailing them or phoning them.
Am now thinking that if they are this hard to get hold of perhaps doing a course with them is not a good choice after all.:irked:
Please help!

You need to ring Sweet Squared, they are the UK distributor for Creative...the number is...0845 210 6060

Help!
I've been thinking of doing a nail course and after looking on this site it seems that CNA would be a good choice but I can't get hold of them. I get no reply from e-mailing them or phoning them.
Am now thinking that if they are this hard to get hold of perhaps doing a course with them is not a good choice after all.:irked:
Please help!

i have just got through to them after trying all morning, the reason is that they are so busy hun (which is a good thing) if you leave a message they do get back to you hun

thye are a really good company honest x

i have only ever heard good things about creative

keep trying and you will get through or i should think that someone will call you back

Help!
Please help!
You are making a perfectly good choice by training with creative, it is because they are so popular and busy with enquiry's that you are having problems getting through or you have the old number,
keep trying hun it is very worth while hth

Thanks, have phoned Sweet Squared and they are sending me out some info. There are 2 numbers for creative in my local yellow pages, one no longer exists and no one answers the other. Have still had no reply by e-mail either.

where either of those numbers the one i gave you..?...at least its sorted now and you can look forward to getting your info.

Thanks Angie your number for Sweet Squared was very useful and I got through to someone straight away :)

Latest posts

Back