Can't you add booster drops to Xen-Tan as you use it?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tiatia22

Reaction score
Hi, I have tried xen-tan and it is lovely,but only very light, i see you can buy booster drops to go with it,but it says put full bottle 30mls in to a gallon of xen-tan. Wouldn't you just be able to put 10 drops or so in 100mls each time you spray. then the tan would do for clients that want a light tan or darker. I dont want 2 bottles 1 with booster drops in and 1 without. xx

Hi, I have tried xen-tan and it is lovely,but only very light, i see you can buy booster drops to go with it,but it says put full bottle 30mls in to a gallon of xen-tan. Wouldn't you just be able to put 10 drops or so in 100mls each time you spray. then the tan would do for clients that want a light tan or darker. I dont want 2 bottles 1 with booster drops in and 1 without. xx

Can't you buy a litre instead of a gallon? & yes id just add them to 100ml x

Can't you buy a litre instead of a gallon? & yes id just add them to 100ml x

Yes you can buy a lt bottle ,just wanted to make solution up as i go ,then it would suit all. it just says that under the xen-tan booster drops,think it was wrote when they only did 1/2 and 1 gallon bottles. would you use 10 drops for 1 shade darker,as most booster drops do?
You loving La tan ?

Anyone,just add booster drops as you go with xen-tan?

Hi there

I'm really confused....I just ordered half gallon of Xen Tan and found out that you're not supposed to add the booster drops as and when. Most of my clients are fair therefore will not need the Whole half gallon dark. I will need a 12% though for a couple of clients who are naturally darker and will want to be darker than 10%.

Please can you advise how many drops I can use in 75ml to take the regular shade of Xen up to 12%

I don't think Xen want to tell me that!

Thanks so much...my order arrives tomorrow and I tan my first client who is fair skinned on Weds....soooooo nervous!!

Xx

Hi there

I'm really confused....I just ordered half gallon of Xen Tan and found out that you're not supposed to add the booster drops as and when. Most of my clients are fair therefore will not need the Whole half gallon dark. I will need a 12% though for a couple of clients who are naturally darker and will want to be darker than 10%.

Please can you advise how many drops I can use in 75ml to take the regular shade of Xen up to 12%

I don't think Xen want to tell me that!

Thanks so much...my order arrives tomorrow and I tan my first client who is fair skinned on Weds....soooooo nervous!!

Xx

I would either put in around 5 drops to 75mls or you could 1/2 your solution put 7-8mls to 1 of the solutions so you have 1 at 10% the other about a 12-14%. x

Fantastic idea, thank you!! :):Love:

Latest posts

Back