Capital Hair & Beauty hairdressing courses

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chazz!!

Reaction score
Hi all, I hope someone can advise me,
I'm a fully qualified hair dresser but I have been out of the trade for about 3 years (children) . I'm confident with my basic hairdressing skills. I only did level 2.
But would like to learn some more advanced cutting and colouring skills. Nvq 3 will cost me £2000 and there a lot of stuff covered I do not need.
I work from my house but I'm always reluctant to take on any colour correction, ombré ect and I don't have anyone to help should things not go to plan like in a salon.
In theory I know what I'm doing but in practise I'm always scared!
So I think I need to do some courses. Capital hair and beauty seem to have a good selection and reasonable prices and I have one local to me

Are they worth it? Anyone have any other recommendations I would prefer some one to one tuition?
Many thanks

I live in East Sussex

Hi chazz. Welcome back!

I'm going back a few years but I wasn't impressed by the trainers I had at Capital and Sally's in Bristol but they seemed to attract much better trainers at the local Aston & Fincher, in my opinion.

The staff employed by Matrix were very good. Are there any Matrix colour courses near you?

Hi thank you there no Aston & a fincher other than going into London which I don't mind doing. But would rather not.
Iv just been looking at my hairdresser.com it's £15pm month but they put videos of all the latest styles colours techniques ect. Am thinking about that do you know of it?

Hi thank you there no Aston & a fincher other than going into London which I don't mind doing. But would rather not.
Iv just been looking at my hairdresser.com it's £15pm month but they put videos of all the latest styles colours techniques ect. Am thinking about that do you know of it?

Yes, it's very good. They regularly run offers on membership fees so only sign up for the odd month until they email an offer to you. I've never paid full price for annual membership, so far. :)

Great I'll see if I can find a deal price x

Latest posts

Back