Car signs/stickers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

profbeau

Reaction score
Hi all, my wonderful husband has just brought me a new car (well, 4 years old) its an estate & much better than my old little Chevy! I am now looking to get some custom stickers for it with my logo (designed by Carl @ verve) and phone number & website. I can't afford to have it sign written but I want the stickers to be of a decent size. Can anyone recommend where to get them? I've looked on flea bay but none offer logo printing just wording!
Any help gratefully appreciated x

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

I think Vistaprint did them last time I looked?

Best wishes x

They don't seem to do them anymore I can only see window decals!

I've sent you a private message in regards to this :) xx

I just had a quick look on Vistaprint, they do customised car door magnets which might be worth a look? Under £5 too which sounds like a bargain!

Best wishes x

Following as I need some too. Where are you based I found some on here for £30 but just looking around xx
http://www.ttcsigns.co.uk/

I've sent you a private message in regards to this :) xx

Thanks x

I just had a quick look on Vistaprint, they do customised car door magnets which might be worth a look? Under £5 too which sounds like a bargain
Best wishes x
I had the door magnets from them before but they seemed to slip around slightly - enough to scratch my paintwork! - and I'm too lazy/forgetful to remove & replace when travelling between clients!

Thanks x

I had the door magnets from them before but they seemed to slip around slightly - enough to scratch my paintwork! - and I'm too lazy/forgetful to remove & replace when travelling between clients!

Why do you have to remove them? X

The magnets tend to slip around when I was driving and caused scratching to my paintwork. I think it was made worse because its metallic paintwork. So to stop this happening I would need to remove the magnets whenever I actually drove my car anywhere & put them back on when I parked up - seemed a lot of hassle so I just binned them! Stickers are more petmenent & won't slip around!

Latest posts

Back