Lord give me strength, next door's party

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crystal colleen

Reaction score
Right geeks im going to have a full on rant now.

Next door has been throwing a party for there 15-16 year old daughter they decked there shed out with big speakers a sub lights the lot ......Ahh that's nice I hear you all say well no it's not nice.There was about 30 kids at this party an endless supply of booze for them so it starts off loud music and when I say loud I mean loud mum and dad are shal we say getting down with the kids lol drinking with them.

Two hours in the decibels are getting louder not the music the kids screaming shouting swearing there swaying around drunk as skunks.

3 hours in girls are throwing up in the garden mum and dad are not bothered at all there's kids down the side of my house smoking bob Marley like it's going out of fashion bud cluttin,wugwanin,bruvin,passing the doochey on the left hand side lol.

My fence is swaying buy the sheer number of kids leaning up against it trying to stabalise themselves.

It's now 11.0clock there's girls and boys practically making woopy up the side of my house butts handing out of tiny hot pants.there is no sign of this night club closing for the night

I jear you day how did you know this was going on I'm spying out of my bathroom window lol secret squirrel.

It's 12.0ckock scantily clad girls and boys walking like they have pood themselves start leaving the party as it's chuck out time so these kids decide that crouding on our drive is a great idea so so me and the OH went upstairs to spy as he has a very expensive car on the drive that he can't afford to drive but one day maybe lol so 3 kids decide were so drunk why don't we sit on the car..........OH NO YOU DIDN'T so I go out ask very politely could you refrain from sitting on the car and move off of the drive.to which they did....lovely.

Then a group of girls started laying all over it shouting swearing at each other just generally making a show out of themselves they couldn't even stand up by this time my Lil gals awake crying so I go out for a second time and ask the group of girls to keep the noise down as they have woken billie up a few said they wer very sorry but one well she wernt happy this is how the convo went
Girl-I'm not being funny Bruv but what the **** you saying
Me-I'm just asking you to be quiet
Girl-I'll **** you up I'll do what I want
Me-really stop acting like a ten year old and go home.

She then proceeds to come at me then stumble off then come back then go lol
Cousin comes over then says not being funny yeh but that's my cousin yeh no one speakes to her like that yeh I'll smash you up yeh to which I replied I suggest you go home get a warm glass of milk some cookies and get ya momma to tuck you up in bed lmao I walked off her friends holding her back whilst she's kicking her Lil legs around she would have no mote hit me than go flying up the wall lol.

Police turn up they run off.

I'm left with broken fence smashed bottles everywhere and bad dreams from the amount of butt I've seen in hotpants.

Talk about bad parenting it's sickening 15 years old next door are disgracefull.letting all that go on and the parent of these kids are stupid enough to come pick the drunken kids up looking like ladies of the night.

I'm shattered from tonights events.xxxx

omg! This is crazy! I am not surprised by the angry blue face, but i cant help but laugh they way you tell this story is so good I can imagine excatly how bad it was. I have been their. If i was you I would be paying my neighbour a visit very early tomorrow morning. Hope you get a good night sleep and not too put off by waht youve seen tonight

I've been at work covering a 10 hour shift and am losing the will to live and this has just made me burst out laughing... Sorry for your misery but your story is great

Aw bless u how awful! I'm lucky 2 have decent neighbours I must say this was my biggest fear when moving home but I've been lucky. Doesn't seem u have tho hunny. Hope things settle 4 the night now, 2moros another day :) chin up, deep breath and knock on that door in the morning! Try stay calm, the last thing u want is an enemy when u live next door. Things can end up worse.

Must say I love your impression of the little scumbags, lol. Made me chuckle!
Good luck in the morning x

How awful!!! I would kindly demand that the parents or the girl clean up the broken bottles everywhere, pay to fix the broken fence and if you can pay for some therapy for you to get those horrid butt images erased from your mind lol

No but seriously to the first two suggestions! the therapy one might not work :p

Coleen .. you are so funny .... and I really don't know how you are old enough to remember Secret Squirrel lol.

So do you know who Morocco Mole is??

Sadly this happens all too often these days but you are great at telling stories haha! I would definitely go over there and ask for things to be fixed. I hope your little one is ok too :) x

Bill the neighbour for any repairs and ask her to clear the glass. She needs to learn there are consequenses for allowing that to happen.

Also, I would be letting her know if any of it happens again the police would be called a lot earlier to nip it in the bud. There's nothing wrong with the odd party and people enjoying themselves, but they were clearly taking the michael.

I, sadly, wouldn't have been able to refain myself! HAd this at our old house - kids thinking theyare adults, adults thinking they are kids. I ended up in a rather nasty scuffle involving a 15 year old who was hammered, spat in my face and tried to go for me. I didn't hit her ( she was too young ) but embarassed her by dodging each of her feeble attempts at punching and then woke her mother at 8am the following day with a bottle of bleach and a bucket of hot water to come clean the sick, wee and spit out f my drive!!

LMAO that was so funny!

Bill the neighbour

I read the first three words a few times, wondering how Nicole knows what CC's neighbour is called :lol:. It's just me, worn-out from heavy-duty babysitting!

CC, you ARE so funny; a born raconteur. Get yourself on stage, gal; I'll be your agent!

What a nightmare though....those parents should be heartily ashamed. It could have turned out really badly......

Coleen .. you are so funny .... and I really don't know how you are old enough to remember Secret Squirrel lol.

So do you know who Morocco Mole is??

Ohh yes lol I remember lol Not because I watched it in 1965 lol but I have seen many clips of these pair lol.xxx

Ohh Lordy I was shattered thismorning could barely open my eyes.

We have assessed the damage OH has sorted the fence and we've tidied up outside,if I had gone next door I would have been F-ing and jeffing at them and may have even thrown in a few right hookes lol I was in no mood for them.

I shal bide my time and they shal reap what they sow lol.xxxx

I'm glad you have all had a giggle I've just read back through my post and it even made me giggle.xx

I have just read this Colleen & its so funny.

Its the way you tell 'em lol

LMAO!!! Sorry Colleen.

I do agree though, how do parents let their kids get in this state? I'm 25 and my parents will still tell me if my skirt is too short, they don't like what i'm wearing or if they're generally concerned that i'm burning the candle at both ends a bit too much xx

Pmsl!
Omg that's so funny.
If she did hit you would you even be allowed to hit back when they are only 15? I would be worried I'd get prosecuted for hitting a child!

We have neighbours like that! Two 15 year old hot pant wearing, potty mouth swearing, you know what's! And 7 year old twins that like to hide behind the bush on the bend in the road and jump infront of your car!! Made me chuckle tho! X

Latest posts

Back