Carlton Ultra Visage

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anastasia Vasic

Reaction score
Hi geeks,
I’m going to do environ facials in my salon soon, it is a very result driven skin care range, so I was thinking to get a nice facial machine to be able to achieve even better results with older clients. What do you think about Carlton Ultra Visage Face Lift? There are so many other units (very expensive), I’m so confused. Does any one know why the price difference in between all of them is so big? And would you really advice to have one, can you really see a difference after the treatment. I did it in college and I don’t remember being very impressed by it, but to be hones, we did it on each other, non of us was older then 35, the treatment is designed for much older lades.
What do you think?
Will appreciate your help:lol:

When I was at college we used all the Carlton machines (and I was over 35!) and I can honestly say that we could see great results, especially using the Ultra Visage on older clients. Personally I would want to buy the machine which also offers galvanic and high frequency along with the non surgical face lift.

When I was at college we used all the Carlton machines (and I was over 35!) and I can honestly say that we could see great results, especially using the Ultra Visage on older clients. Personally I would want to buy the machine which also offers galvanic and high frequency along with the non surgical face lift.

Thanks a lot for that,
I think Ultra Visage has galvanic in it, as a part of the treatment, but I'm not 100% sure.
xxx:hug:

Well it has a deep cleansing step, however I don't think you are able to use it as an independent function without using the rest. Carlton do have another machine which allows you to use them all independently.

Well it has a deep cleansing step, however I don't think you are able to use it as an independent function without using the rest. Carlton do have another machine which allows you to use them all independently.

Oh yes, you are right, you can not use them independent.

Does anyone know anything about it??? Please, need you advice, because don't want to buy it a then regret it.

I was told that there are a few microcurrent machines on ebay. I don't trust ebay at all. I never bought anything from them either. I think If you want to buy a good quality equipment don't buy it from not professionals.
Do you have any thoughts about it???:)
cheers

it really depends who the seller is. For example, i tried to sell my Dermalift microcurrent on Ebay, but i think most people have the same idea that buying off ebay isnt the best idea. so subsequently, it never sold. There is a babtac message board for buying and selling, and also i think the guild have one, so maybe a look on there would be beneficial?!

it really depends who the seller is. For example, i tried to sell my Dermalift microcurrent on Ebay, but i think most people have the same idea that buying off ebay isnt the best idea. so subsequently, it never sold. There is a babtac message board for buying and selling, and also i think the guild have one, so maybe a look on there would be beneficial?!

Thanks for that,
I actually meant the machines unknown makes, like from China and India, I think I would buy a second hand one but the brand I know. Why did you want to sell it, was it not popular with your clients. I'm thinking of buying one and a bit worried if it is a good idea. Are you still selling it?
xxx:hug:

I had a demo and had saw results (from a bum lift treatment) straight away after an 8 min treatment! so on impulse i bought it there and then! not thinking firstly, i dont have the space in my salon for it, and secondly, i dont have space in my appointment book for it.

But I also discovered since actually using the machine to practice and for training, that it aggravates my bad back, because of the position i sit/stand in to use it. ...Im really lanky and have major posture issues! :cry:

But the machine itself gives realy good results, and there has been alot of client interest. I just cant force myself to do the treatments when i know i will end up in pain myself from it.

Like i said, I still have the machine because not many people will buy 'second hand' equipment from someone they dont know which i suppose is understandable!

x

I had a demo and had saw results (from a bum lift treatment) straight away after an 8 min treatment! so on impulse i bought it there and then! not thinking firstly, i dont have the space in my salon for it, and secondly, i dont have space in my appointment book for it.

But I also discovered since actually using the machine to practice and for training, that it aggravates my bad back, because of the position i sit/stand in to use it. ...Im really lanky and have major posture issues! :cry:

But the machine itself gives realy good results, and there has been alot of client interest. I just cant force myself to do the treatments when i know i will end up in pain myself from it.

Like i said, I still have the machine because not many people will buy 'second hand' equipment from someone they dont know which i suppose is understandable!

x

How much do you want for it?
If you still want it sold, can you please send me some info?
cheers

Latest posts

Back