Carnival Kit

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twinkletoes910

Reaction score
has anyone used the EZ Flow Boogie Nights Carnival Kit? what are the colors like? how glittery are they??

We haven't got 'em yet here in the UK.
Can't wait till we do!

I am so very lucky - we are not allowed to have them till 06 (HOW UNFAIR) but I have seen them and they a FANATASTIC!!! They are as glittery as the spring fling collection but you can also intensify the glitter by using your choice of any of the dare to be dazzling collection very wet over the top of your chosen carnival collection color. They depth and range of color is amazing can't wait to get my hands on them!!!

spring fling? do you mean the pastel flower collection?

i can't wait to get them! they're being delivered today.. maybe i can talk my mom into letting me have them early! xmas comes too slow!

No spring fling was a collection of six colors released here in summer 05. They are pale, bright and glittery all at the same time.

the spring fling collection was a limited edition collection of 5 powders (your distributor may have some left if you give them a call... but as it was limited dont get your hopes up)
heres a wee piccy of my fav south beach
its on my nails... and theres some growth but you can see how pretty the glitter looks
pinksouthbeachtips002.jpg

i havent seen the carnival collection yet....... i cant wait either...roll on 2006 :)

Jess
xox

awwww, now i'm jealous:green: ! i'm going to give them a call in the am! and here i thought i had all of the kits. dang.

so the carnival colors are more glittery than the rainbow candy collection, but not as glittery as the walk of fame??

ooOOOOoo i'm so excited, and i just can't hide it!

thanks ladies!:wink2:

Sorry yep five colors my favourite being Wakiki!! California Nails - Bolton have definately still got some left was there only a few weeks ago and I think they had about a handful left - 01204 412001...

dare I say it but if you look on ebay - there is a couple of people every so often selling the spring fling kit and the carnival kit - also some ebay sellers in the US have stocks of them too! have been tempted to get them but lack of funds!

louisehartje said:
dare I say it but if you look on ebay - there is a couple of people every so often selling the spring fling kit and the carnival kit - also some ebay sellers in the US have stocks of them too! have been tempted to get them but lack of funds!

buying EzFlow or any other nail products from ebay is a BIG NO NO!

you have to be aware that you are breaking the law if these products are shipped to you via normal mail and avoiding custom charges etc... if they come form outside the uk

if you were to have something wrong with your products where would you go for support.... as you havent got your product via the correct distrubution channels?

if you had a client have a reaction or something would your insurance cover you for your product that you got from someone in the states??.... prob nt and i know that uk distributors wouldnt beable to back you up as you did nt get your products from them

... sorry off my high horse....lol

Jess
xox

Here in Holland we allready have the carnival kit and it's really absolutely gorgeous!
My cotumers favourite color is the "french Quarter"a pink and very very glittery color!
It's a beautyful kit!
Greetz, Elly

Sparklepink said:
buying EzFlow or any other nail products from ebay is a BIG NO NO!

you have to be aware that you are breaking the law if these products are shipped to you via normal mail and avoiding custom charges etc... if they come form outside the uk

if you were to have something wrong with your products where would you go for support.... as you havent got your product via the correct distrubution channels?

if you had a client have a reaction or something would your insurance cover you for your product that you got from someone in the states??.... prob nt and i know that uk distributors wouldnt beable to back you up as you did nt get your products from them

... sorry off my high horse....lol

Jess
xox

just to let you know I have SEEN them on eBay but not BOUGHT them! I would not do that as I am never sure if they are real thing anyway!

i got my carnival kit, and the colors are GORGEOUS!!!! i'm loving french quarter and voodoo the most (for the moment). the colors are gorgeous and they have a different kind of glitter in them. kind of a mix of different glitters together with the color powder.

gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous! :Love:

*i'll be posting some pics this weekend!

twinkletoes910 said:
i got my carnival kit, and the colors are GORGEOUS!!!! i'm loving french quarter and voodoo the most (for the moment). the colors are gorgeous and they have a different kind of glitter in them. kind of a mix of different glitters together with the color powder.

gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous! :Love:

*i'll be posting some pics this weekend!

Cant wait to see the pics

yes i have had the spring fling applied like a french it was beautiful but i havent personaly worked with them

sorry to say but i have bought some carnvial kits from usa not off ebay.
I have not had any problems with mine.

Latest posts

Back