Carry cases mobile hair and beauty

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeautifullyMobi

Reaction score
Im a mobile hairdresser and beautician. I do all aspects of hairdressing except extensions and pretty much all aspects of beauty.
My question is what does everyone use to carry their equipment/products round?
I seem to just always have loads of bags and boxes all the time I want to get organised and find a carry case to carry most my hair stuff then one for beauty. But struggling to find one big enough that is not too heavy once full. What does everyone else do please?

Also what does people do to carry their shellac and nail polishes about wish I could get a box that stands them all in but cant seem to find one.

Sorry for all the questions. :-/.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

hi im a mobile hairdresser too.my sister brought me a stackable tool box.its tall so you can put bottles,hairspray, hairdryer in it comfortably.its plastic so its easy to wipe down and looks smart & professional xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Zuca. That is all I have to say :)

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

Zuca. That is all I have to say :)

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

Second this. I LOVE my Zuca bag!! Big enough for everything while being light weight :)

Travel Trolley Cosmetic Vanity Hairdresser Beauty Nail Makeup Case Hand Luggage | eBay
thats what I have, the bottom part fits my spray tan gun&hose in it and fits the 2 drawers for like caps and i put bobbles and stuff , and one of the small one can hold like 2 1ltr spray tan solution and i pop in my hair extensions kit and lashes and stuff if need be :) I love it for the money all locks and stuff perfect! I also have a hairdressing kit bag but i struggle to fit everything init xx

Thanks everyone will look at them all.x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back