carry cases- please help!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xxlauracrossxx

Reaction score
hello all
i have a large carry case at the moment but i need a new one can anybody help?
i have one at the mo thats got a large space at the bottom with six pull out bits :confused: but its not big enough and the pull out bits keep breaking and all my polishes go everywhere.:cry:
please send me links for carry cases/storage box
thank you xxxxxxxxxxxx

you can get a eally good one from b and q for less than £25.00 hth

Hi

I've got this one

Beauty box online store beauty caddies

I've got it in pink, my two friends got them in black at Excel.

They are really spacious and I fit everything in them for nails, I used to have a small box with a bag, but this is much better as I can fit everything into it.

Ju xxx

has anybody got these buff an go trolleys are they any good ?

wow that looks good, how much is $299 in english money then lol, (im rubbish at converting currency):confused:

xxxx

I got one from ebay! It was a large pink metal one.

To be honest, I can fit everything in it, from every system of nail enhancement, to manicures and pedicures.

I paid £75 for it and that included p&p. Its very sturdy and is on wheels, which is good if you are mobile. hth's xx

really fussy but does anyone no anylinks for ones with draws? i like pull out draws so i can tuck it away tidy
please help x
ps thank you for all you help so far

i have just git a wicked one from bq its like 2 tool boxs , both with trays, on top of each other, on wheels fore 24 quid, it even has a removable bit on the front thats perfect for gel pots and a seperate bit on top for bits and bobs ( and money!!!(

Hello

I have been using the B & Q tool boxes with wheels for 3 years now and would never use anything else I have quite a collection, one for my gels one for acrylics, one for facial, one for waxing, one for manicure and pedicure, and one for towels these all fit in nicely in the van and ideal if you are mobile

Yvonne

Hi when I qualified many years ago and not being the carrying type I went to B&Q with my mum and bought one of there work trollys at the time it only cost £14.00 they have since went up in price and over the years Ive bought 5 love love love them they take some bashing when Im walking up the street or going up stairs and when I get there non of my polish bottles are damaged or broken.

I use each box for different things and the great thing is they are all interchangeable so no matter what im doing my trolly coves it.

It may not be pink it may not be pretty but it is grey and it takes a power of use and abuse, and has never let me down I love it and wouldnt be without it.

P.S if you know a pensioner in glasgow they have a 10% day every wednesday see what day your nearest one is every bit helps.

Good Hunting Catherine

Latest posts

Back