Case study massage payment?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BelleBaker

Reaction score
I have a girl who comes to me for waxing who is also a beautician. She's asked me to be one of her case studies for a massage course she's doing. Do I offer her some money each time?? Like a tip?? Any advice appreciated xxx

My case studies didn't but if you get a good massage I think it would be nice to offer a tip if its crap though I wouldn't but that's just me lol

Thanks!! None of mine offered tips etc! X

If the massage is good .... I'd tip x :biggrin:

when i did 5 free sets of individual eyelash extensions, no one tipped me:rolleyes:

When I trained we were not allowed to accept money, it's also very hard to get practice clients so just being one is usually enough. I had to find 80 for each part of my course and was so grateful for those who volunteered.

A tip or a nice present at the end of the study like some nice chocolates or a bottle of fizz would also be a nice treat, its probably four or five massage treatments. One of my case studies bought me a really nice relaxing CD set that I still use for massage treatments.

Hi, having done many massage courses myself and endless case studies my response to you would be 'no' to payment. She needs your help in order to complete her course and would not expect payment (well I didn't anyway)... it's totally up to you of course and if you did offer something it should only be sufficient to cover materials etc that she uses during the treatment.

Hope this helps :)

I like the idea of a relaxation CD as a gift! Not money and useful too :)

Latest posts

Back