cat flap help?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hayls

Reaction score
Right I know this is totally random, but I am struggling here guys!! We have a cat flap in our back door and we dont want it there anymore as the back door will be the entrance to my new salon, its a upvc door with a glass panel in the top, but the bit where the flap is, is upvc.

I want to know if I can get the company to replace the panel or will I have to get a new door? I am sure I have heard that we would be able to replace the panel, but Im not sure if its a dream or not!! lol Im odd like that!!

Or if there is a cover that you can get to put over the flap both inside and out?

Its a sunday so Im having a dilemma!!

Thanks xx:hug:

Hi my hubby said you could do it yourself or get your local company to replace it for you it may be around £60 HTHs x

Thats fab, and put my over active mind at rest, I was sat here thinking 'oh no' what if we have to spend hundreds on replacing the door!!!

Thankyou very much and thank your hubby!! xxx

Just get the panel replaced it will be much cheaper to do and you can do it yourself if clever enough lol

Your most welcome, he dosnt think you can get covers for them but defo a new panel at not a bad price.Shop around to get the best deal.Good luck xx Its not really hard to replace your self either !

Latest posts

Back