Cat lovers!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SarLouise

Reaction score
Found my cat in a flower pot this morning! :D haha. Where's the weirdest places you find your cat sitting?
Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Oh no won't let me upload the picture :(

Tinkerbell my cat loves to curl up on Honey the dog's bed. x

I found my cat inside my microwave once :eek:

It was switched off !

My cat made a nest in my wardrobe. :S

In the microwave! I'd have a heart attack haha. We bought our cat a bed but he refused to sleep in it. So frustrating! Wish my pic would upload it's quite cute lol xx

My cats will have nothing to do with cat beds.
Muffin sleeps here - she's a 3d doormat. You don't wipe your feet, she licks them clean for you.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1404909471.552835.jpg

Last edited:
In the microwave! I'd have a heart attack haha. We bought our cat a bed but he refused to sleep in it. So frustrating! Wish my pic would upload it's quite cute lol xx

keep trying. I was having trouble too !

My cats love the bath, especially with water in It haha
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1404918808.859790.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1404918924.663356.jpg
My couch, I have a teddy bear blanket they love
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1404918828.267656.jpg
Their carrier for the vet, I have had to leave it open for them and it's not even ours we borrowed it from a friend haha! ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1404918868.538648.jpg
My laptop!!
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1404919001.587942.jpg

And basically anywhere I am!! They will follow me everywhere, every morning they run down to the bathroom and sit with me whilst I pee and brush my teeth haha. There so cute, definately mummy's boys ☺️☺️❤️ Xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1404919054.555469.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1404919068.469453.jpg

My 2 slept in their bed the first night now it's anywhere else! Although we got them one of those things that go over the radiator and thy love it, even with the heating not being on just now! Xx
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1404919147.525244.jpg

They are just lovely!! I have this toe rag....want to swap? Lol

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1404942377.371977.jpg

Sorry to hijack the cat thread with a dog!! X

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1404942632.758151.jpg this is my sisters cat... She's preggers with twins (sister not the cat!) so we are thinking of adopting her. Just wondering, where do you all keep the litter tray and have any of you had any experience of having a cat that was kept as indoor cat? Can they learn to go outdoors and come back safely?

View attachment 70048 this is my sisters cat... She's preggers with twins (sister not the cat!) so we are thinking of adopting her. Just wondering, where do you all keep the litter tray and have any of you had any experience of having a cat that was kept as indoor cat? Can they learn to go outdoors and come back safely?

I love her already. Can I have her?

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1404943035.445093.jpg
This pic makes me laugh! Her face says muhahaha gotcha! George was in there stuck a good ten mins!

View attachment 70048 this is my sisters cat... She's preggers with twins (sister not the cat!) so we are thinking of adopting her. Just wondering, where do you all keep the litter tray and have any of you had any experience of having a cat that was kept as indoor cat? Can they learn to go outdoors and come back safely?

Aww very sweet! When I had my two cats their litter tray was by the back door but they only used it when they were locked in at night. What does he/she do ATM? Xx

Latest posts

Back