Cat lovers!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[QUOTE=Nails

Has your cat come home yet? Fingers crossed he has x

I've had my cats Tango and Cash for 15 years. They are always snuggling up together or squishing into the same bed even though they have lots of cat beds all over the house lol :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I used to have two cats called Tango and Cash :)

Here's Simba. Yes that's a toy mouse on his head. Xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1408635091.263088.jpg

Awww what a bond they must have!

They do! It's really cute :)

I used to have two cats called Tango and Cash :)

Here's Simba. Yes that's a toy mouse on his head. Xx

Awww Simba is lovely :)

As soon as I seen Tango I knew I wanted to call her that because she is orange lol Then I fell in love with her brother too so had to have them both and Cash was a good fit :D

They do! It's really cute :)

Awww Simba is lovely :)

As soon as I seen Tango I knew I wanted to call her that because she is orange lol Then I fell in love with her brother too so had to have them both and Cash was a good fit :D

Did you name them after the film as apparently that's how mine got their names.

When I was about 3 I wasn't too imaginative and I think fluffy and snowball were on the cards. Those cats got lucky !! Xx 😳

Did you name them after the film as apparently that's how mine got their names.

When I was about 3 I wasn't too imaginative and I think fluffy and snowball were on the cards. Those cats got lucky !! Xx 😳

Yes I did. Originally I was just getting the female so wanted to call her Tango after orange Tango lol (I was 19 when I got them so no excuse lol) but when I also fell in love with her brother I called his cash because of the film Tango and Cash lol xx

Bumping this up! Today my cat smacked our new 12 week old kitten lol. She was only sniffing around him. I suppose this is normal but how long until he starts welcoming her and they start to get along?

Sarah xo

Nails Has your cat come home yet? Fingers crossed he has x[/quote said:
Sorry I have only just seen this.

No, he still hasn't come home :(

Its been 6/7 weeks now and I don't think he is. Im gutted, I just hope he is living the good life with another family. His brother still doesn't go out anymore.

I won't have any more cats after francesXXX has gone. They are free spirits so its heartbreaking when they dissappear.

Thanks for asking xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

[QUOTE=Nails

Aww that's heartbreaking, I'm so sorry :(

Just pamper his brother and hopefully, like you say, it was just wanderlust.

We've had 3 cats go missing (and 2 run over) so I really do feel your pain. Our Flump stayed out all night last week (not like her at all) and we were all paranoid that something terrible had happened owing to our track record. Thankfully we found her the next evening.

I do know someone who's cat went missing for nearly 3 months then lo and behold was sitting on the doorstep when they returned from work one day, so you never know. Fingers crossed for you x

[QUOTE=Nails

Aww sorry to hear he's not back yet. I read an article in the paper a while back about a lady whose cat went missing for nearly 5 years, he just suddenly turned up one day 5 years later happy & healthy! Xxxxx

Not my cat (I don't have one) but last week I woke up at about 4 am to find this in my room! It had got through the window and dive bombed the bed, cute but terrifying!! lol xxxImageUploadedBySalonGeek1411081263.828448.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1411157959.808273.jpg
Found this small human sized cat in my garden the other day!! :D

We adopted this poor puss today. My little boy has named her Daisy :Love:

She's been hanging around for a few days and so we enticed her in with some food and whisked her off to the Vets.

She's dreadfully underweight, has a few skin infections, fleas, ear mites and possibly worms too. She's also heavily pregnant. The Vet is convinced she's been abandoned and asked whether we'd adopt her.
Couldn't possibly say no after that. :Scared:

We've put her in the sitting room away from my other two cats. Goodness knows how they're going to react to her!

image.jpg

She's been hanging around for a few days and so we enticed her in with some food and whisked her off to the Vets.

She's dreadfully underweight, has a few skin infections, fleas, ear mites and possibly worms too. She's also heavily pregnant. The Vet is convinced she's been abandoned and asked whether we'd adopt her.

We've put her in the sitting room away from my other two cats. Goodness knows how they're going to react to her!

View attachment 75275

Aww how lovely of you.

It's disgusting the way people discard animals like rubbish. It breaks my heart.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

These are my 4...3 live with me and 1 at my mums...black one is Bonnie, Ginger is Clyde and White and grey is Mickey and they're the happiest we family! Then my cat at my mums is Pixie! ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1411297051.078289.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1411297075.890376.jpg

Heres a better one of Bonnie, black cats aren't the most photogenic ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1411297196.738987.jpg

View attachment 75275

Bless her, I don't know how people can hurt something so beautiful. Sounds like she's found a lovely new family x

Look at my 2 tonight. So upset at how big they are 😭
Reggie
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1411321858.612750.jpg
Ronnie
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1411321888.878334.jpg

They are booked in to get neutered tomorrow. I'm so nervous! How long is recovery generally? And how were your cats after? Xx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1411321873.775501.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1411321873.775501.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 40

Latest posts

Back