Catalysts and Initiators

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you borrow them from your local library? x

My local library is getting them in although each time I get an email to say they are in its builder books about nails and joinery... I've given them titles AND authors but still waiting for correct books so I use the college library instead :)

My local library is getting them in although each time I get an email to say they are in its builder books about nails and joinery... I've given them titles AND authors but still waiting for correct books so I use the college library instead :)

Haha oh that's brightened up my day! Obviously not taking a lot lol. Hmm maybe I should try my other uni library then until Christmas when hopefully I can get my very own shiny copy! :) x

This was such an amazing thread (and a fun one! :D ) that I'm bumping up for those who perhaps missed it to have a read :)

wow!! What an amazing thread!!! so much to learn :) Looking forward in buying the book. I am wandering if it's available to purchase for kinddles...

Latest posts

Back