Catwalk Comp at Prof Nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Talk about muck people about though, i phoned and was told that it has been moved to the Excel competition in March which actually gives you time to put something together but if they now reinstate it gives you three weeks not enought time to swing a cat.

It isn't definate one way or another yet. This is due to available space.

It's nothing to do with me one way or another (although I am involved with the format and one of the prizes!) but I will let Kat know your comment Scattyfox. You do have a point!

It isn't definate one way or another yet. This is due to available space.

Ahhhh Thanks Marian that makes things a bit clearer
x

Hello all

The definitive decision on the Project Catwalk comp will be posted on here on Monday. But if it doesn't go ahead at Earls Court - we have a UK Skills student competition going on at the Earls Court show so space is extremely tight - then it will be rolled over to ExCeL next year, giving you oodles of time to get prepared.

It's nice to see that techs have been excited by the idea however, so thanks for your support.

Thanks too to Marian and Andrea for offering up such fab prizes and for all the help/advice... I think Project Catwalk will be a great concept when it does go ahead.

Many thanks
Kat
Editor
Professional Nails

Hi all (once again!)

Well, as promised, here is the definite answer on the Project Catwalk competition.

I'm sure many of you will be disappointed to hear that we have had to take the decision to cancel the competition at Earls Court this September, but I hope you will be delighted to hear that it will be rolled over to Professional Beauty 2007 taking place at ExCeL next February.

I'd be grateful if you could spread the word to ensure that any confusion is cleared up and everyone knows the score.

Apologies for anyone who feels miffed but I hope you will relish the opportunity the extra time this gives you.

I will continue to feed out Project Catwalk competition information in coming issues of Professional Nails so that everyone knows exactly what the competition will entail well in advance of next February.

Please note that The National Nail Competition is still going ahead at Earls Court in September and at G-Mex, Manchester in October!!!

Thanks for your patience...

Kat
Editor
Professional Nails

Tahnks kathryn we appreciate you goign out of your way to let us all know.

I for one am glad, it gives us plenty of time to think of ideas:) thanks Kathryn.

Latest posts

Back