Celeb crush

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I also quite like aaron Paul from breaking bad. He's lovely! X

Gerard Butler, Jon Bon Jovi, Cam Gigandet, Josh Hartnett and Ben Affleck... Yum ;)

Simon Cowell :)

Oooops did I say that out loud? Hahaha ;) xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Wentworth miller (well only his character michael in prison break) , ryan gosling, ryan Reynolds, Gerrard butler! Mark wahlberg (his accent!!) , bradley cooper and Matthew McConaughey. The list could go on!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I watched "hes just not that into you" last night and its reminded me how much I love bradley cooper, (although yes I agree channing tatum is also a god!)

I don't get the whole Channing Tatum thing! Tom Hardy as Bane though...

Uh, I kinda like David Tennant, personally

Deffo gerard butler out of 300 and moving towards shia lebouf recently with his beard think it must be a beard thing lol x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

I am so in love with channing Tatum! The way he moves in magic mike! O my! 😛 lol x

Channing Tatum dancing literally takes my breath away lol 😳😍😜

Another hunk of man is the late Andy Whitfield.. He played Spartacus WOW what a man he was! My poor hubby used to get uncomfortable when he came on TV! Lol

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1421757155.855266.jpg

Tom Hardy. End of.

X.

I love bradley cooper. ... and johnny depp

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

Channing Tatum dancing literally takes my breath away lol 😳😍😜

Another hunk of man is the late Andy Whitfield.. He played Spartacus WOW what a man he was! My poor hubby used to get uncomfortable when he came on TV! Lol

View attachment 81317

Oow i liked him aswell, didnt he pass away though thats why he wasnt in the next series? X

Oow i liked him aswell, didnt he pass away though thats why he wasnt in the next series? X

Yeah he sadly died last year of a rare cancer. He was only 39

Yeah he sadly died last year of a rare cancer. He was only 39

Aw bless, good actor aswell i didnt watched the next series found it crap after he wasnt in it x

Aw bless, good actor aswell i didnt watched the next series found it crap after he wasnt in it x

No I didn't watch neither.. I lost all interest after he went. Pretty sad to admit that I only watch to perv on him! Lol

I ❤️ George Clooney 😍 I want to marry him!!

Latest posts

Back