Celebrity Big Brother 2015

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is nadia the one with the frizzy hair? I lost respect for her when she basically cornered Ken on the bike.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I don't think you offended anyone just a difference of opinion. I think it is different because in most cases, men are bigger and physically stronger than a woman. Therefore if a woman hits a man he can easily defend himself,if it's the other way round, a woman cant.

Obviously there are some women that are body builders and men that are stick thin. But on average men are physically stronger than woman, this is why it is seen like this.

Also what Jeremy did is against the law, as removing someone's clothes without their consent is sexual assault x

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Good point xx

Is nadia the one with the frizzy hair? I lost respect for her when she basically cornered Ken on the bike.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I think if ken was in the work place he could of had a "constructive dismall" case on his hands....I think they all goaded him and intentionally pushed his buttons so the end result was of all the other house mates doing!!! Nadia went too far with ken

I'm weirdly liking Katie.

I'm weirdly liking Katie.

I didn't know big brother aired in Australia :s

I can't stand Katie, she Is a bully!

I didn't know big brother aired in Australia :s

I can't stand Katie, she Is a bully!

Its on youtube. It may air here but I don't own a t.v.

British big brother is usually better then aussie big brother.

I really like Michelle but can't say I like Perez. He is too much hard work. Watching on TV is different to living with him and the way they all roll their eyes when he speaks is a clear indication they are all fed up! my gosh he speaks ever so slow when making a point too.

I do not see why some are so hostile towards Alicia. Clearly they see something in her that they wish they had which would be kindness and originality. Do t think it has anything to do with her being close to callum .

I'm interested in patsy. Find her so chilled and not sure about anyone else but I still can't get over chloe, fillers botox at 21! She was absolutely gorgeous before and now I stare at her coz her face just doesn't move!

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

Cami-lee I HATE! What a nasty b!tch.

I was almost crying with laughter tonight. The rowing about parez and him out there doing "that" to the window! Michele crying about it. What difference does it make if he's gay or straight doing it lol it's rediculoise! Great editing. X

I'm so glad Katie's gone in!!
Cami is vile

Me again. Chloe was a cross betwen Kat slater and Amy Childs. X

I was almost crying with laughter tonight. The rowing about parez and him out there doing "that" to the window! Michele crying about it. What difference does it make if he's gay or straight doing it lol it's rediculoise! Great editing. X

I said to my partner I don't look at people because of their sexuality but the person ! I'd never discriminate against all people because of how one person acts , she was being a bit silly lol x

Pricey is in !! I hate Cami lee !

I know what a Bitch, poor Alicia, she has been targeted for no reason.

And I think Michelle's reaction to Perez was ridiculous!! How can she say he has taken the gay community back 50 years! Seriously! lmao!

How many episodes have I missed of this one??? X

I know what a Bitch, poor Alicia, she has been targeted for no reason.

And I think Michelle's reaction to Perez was ridiculous!! How can she say he has taken the gay community back 50 years! Seriously! lmao!

Yeah totally didn't get that comment at all. Mabye it is an American thing because where I live (small rural town) there are no separation between gay straight bi people. We all live the same and go to the same places. There is no separate "gay" clubs or places at all or any kind of different behaviours expected. Don't make no difference at all what someone's sexuality or gender is, if someone is loudly humping a window, I don't think it's their sexuality you should be worried about :/ lol x

Yeah totally didn't get that comment at all. Mabye it is an American thing because where I live (small rural town) there are no separation between gay straight bi people. We all live the same and go to the same places. There is no separate "gay" clubs or places at all or any kind of different behaviours expected. Don't make no difference at all what someone's sexuality or gender is, if someone is loudly humping a window, I don't think it's their sexuality you should be worried about :/ lol x

Hahahaha, I know lol! I think it's because there is a negative stereotype that gay men are loud, camp and over sexualised/premiscuous. However, they have Kavana in there to completely balance that out.

Also people are not ignorant enough to see one man and think every gay man is like that. And the people that do think like that, no one listens to anyway lol!

I think it is an American thing because they are so behind us on equality In all aspects, race and sexuality especially. We are lucky that we live in a society where Michelle's view would never pop into our heads because we are that advanced with equality x

Hahahaha, I know lol! I think it's because there is a negative stereotype that gay men are loud, camp and over sexualised/premiscuous. However, they have Kavana in there to completely balance that out.

Also people are not ignorant enough to see one man and think every gay man is like that. And the people that do think like that, no one listens to anyway lol!

I think it is an American thing because they are so behind us on equality In all aspects, race and sexuality especially. We are lucky that we live in a society where Michelle's view would never pop into our heads because we are that advanced with equality x

How can we be that great, the first same sex marriage only took place last year lol

How can we be that great, the first same sex marriage only took place last year lol

But social attitude is different. I think here you may not like someone because they are loud and obnoxious, but completely seperate that from the fact they are gay.

Whereas in America they still have a strong connection

Maybe not so much with homophobia, but with racism it a massive issue over there, x

Latest posts

Back