Celebrity Big Brother 2015

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Banana-gate....so entertaining :lol:

Crazy isn't it!!

I bet in the real world they wouldn't been notice!! Alicia shouldn't of punched them but the girls shouldn't be too spiteful to her!!

Does any one else think it's a Shame ken has gone?

Crazy isn't it!!

I bet in the real world they wouldn't been notice!! Alicia shouldn't of punched them but the girls shouldn't be too spiteful to her!!

Does any one else think it's a Shame ken has gone?

I hope you meant to say pinched haha. Yeah totally agree felt a bit sorry for Alicia, she is a bit slow but she is sweet. Hiding bananas is not as bad as ganging up on someone for it, was beginning to like Katie until tonight.

And I don't like how they bitched about her for ages in the bedroom then went out and apologised, all so false! X

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

I hope you meant to say pinched haha. Yeah totally agree felt a bit sorry for Alicia, she is a bit slow but she is sweet. Hiding bananas is not as bad as ganging up on someone for it, was beginning to like Katie until tonight.

And I don't like how they bitched about her for ages in the bedroom then went out and apologised, all so false! X

Yes I meant to say pinched!!

Breaking news in the daily mail....apparently katie price is entering on friday

Yes I meant to say pinched!!

Breaking news in the daily mail....apparently katie price is entering on friday

Oh no! I thought Marcus Collins who was on x factor a few years ago was supposed to be going in x

We will see fri!!

Oh no! I thought Marcus Collins who was on x factor a few years ago was supposed to be going in x

Who??? 😂

I think Katie Price would be way more of a stir up for them all but then she's been rumoured so many times before ...

Sent from my D6503 using SalonGeek mobile app

Who??? 😂

I think Katie Price would be way more of a stir up for them all but then she's been rumoured so many times before ...

Just someone from x factor lol, must have been years back because I watched it then haha.

I strangely like Ken. I mean I don't like his behavior but I find him entertaining.

I strangely like Ken. I mean I don't like his behavior but I find him entertaining.

Ken was the best!! I loved how ridiculous his comments were,can believe how serious they all took him!

I am so disappointed that he is gone.

Yes I totally understand what you're saying, I'm not saying what he done was right in any way! Just think she reacted the wrong way, if it was a women that looked at a man's bits, I don't think it would be as much of a big deal no different from men or women really is it. Don't mean to offend anyone with my comment so sorry if I have, just was my opinion. X

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes I totally understand what you're saying, I'm not saying what he done was right in any way! Just think she reacted the wrong way, if it was a women that looked at a man's bits, I don't think it would be as much of a big deal no different from men or women really is it. Don't mean to offend anyone with my comment so sorry if I have, just was my opinion. X

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

I don't think you offended anyone just a difference of opinion. I think it is different because in most cases, men are bigger and physically stronger than a woman. Therefore if a woman hits a man he can easily defend himself,if it's the other way round, a woman cant.

Obviously there are some women that are body builders and men that are stick thin. But on average men are physically stronger than woman, this is why it is seen like this.

Also what Jeremy did is against the law, as removing someone's clothes without their consent is sexual assault x

Parez is like a spoilt child he misbehaves and upsets everyone then cries and apologises it's so funny I'm loving the series! X

I love this series but also so easily irritated by them all, absolute driving me insane, Perez the lil snake!!

Perez crying today "i don't want you to think I'm a bad person!" Hahahahahah, he needs to see a doctor! He is so desperate to be liked it's irritating.

Cammys reaction was a bit extreme though, what he said was wrong but that's nothing compared to some of the things that have been said and done this series! x

I think Perez is a joke,his crying is pathetic! And as for Cami lee I think she is showing her true colours now....she sounds like some gutter mouth trailer trash!!

I think Perez is a joke,his crying is pathetic! And as for Cami lee I think she is showing her true colours now....she sounds like some gutter mouth trailer trash!!

She does,I don't like how she keeps bitching about Alicia, it's personal, not about anything she has done in the house. Who cares if she has had a bum implant, I'd be surprised if she didn't looking at her face haha x

She does,I don't like how she keeps bitching about Alicia, it's personal, not about anything she has done in the house. Who cares if she has had a bum implant, I'd be surprised if she didn't looking at her face haha x

Haha definitely!! I think she may be jealous of Alicia's figure...I know her face is a car crash but she has a fab body! I think patsy found it uncomfortable earlier how much Cami was bitching!!! Also Cami likes Callum and Alicia gets on with him so that maybe another trigger for her disliking her! I think nadia is a bit ott too!

Haha definitely!! I think she may be jealous of Alicia's figure...I know her face is a car crash but she has a fab body! I think patsy found it uncomfortable earlier how much Cami was bitching!!! Also Cami likes Callum and Alicia gets on with him so that maybe another trigger for her disliking her! I think nadia is a bit ott too!

Ahhh did t think about the jealousy over Calum thing!

Yeah Nadia is playing mum too much, I think she needs to chill out a bit.

Loved Alicia standing up to Katie at the begging of the episode, I actually really like Alicia, I thought she was going to be really simple and boring. Just goes to show you should never judge a book by it's (plastic coated) cover! X

Latest posts

Back