Celebrity brows yay/nay?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NailAddiction

Salon Owner & Educator
Reaction score
Hi guys!

Id love to be able to do the HD brow training and know of other therapist that have done it and say it is fabulous but I just do not have the money to do it! I've had a look at celebrity brows and wondered if anyone has done it and if the training was good??

Thank you!!

Hey, I haven't trained in it but I've had it done and it did look good but it it's not something I would pay for every 6 weeks. Probably just if I had a night out. Even then I thought a brow tint and wax is just as good.

Hey, I haven't trained in it but I've had it done and it did look good but it it's not something I would pay for every 6 weeks. Probably just if I had a night out. Even then I thought a brow tint and wax is just as good.

Hi thanks for your opinion! I have the HD brows done regular and do like the results and feel I know how to pencil my brows in better because of having them done.

But defiantly see what you mean, some people would only want it doing every now and again! X

Hi I've done the celebrity brow course.
The course was really good. There was only 6 people and 2 girls training.
Tbh tho I haven't been able to get that many clients 4 it. Had a few but not enough to merit the training yet.
I feel customers pay for it the 1st time but are happy with a tint and wax after that

wax

Hi I've done the celebrity brow course.
The course was really good. There was only 6 people and 2 girls training.
Tbh tho I haven't been able to get that many clients 4 it. Had a few but not enough to merit the training yet.
I feel customers pay for it the 1st time but are happy with a tint and wax after that

wax

Hi,

Ahh really! May have to speak to my clients and see how many would be interested and if they would have it every so many weeks!
Glad to know the training is good though!! X

Latest posts

Back