Celebrity Elite bodywave?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
hi i see all of yous rave about celebrity elite hair :/ i have fitted quite a few of the bodywave wefts and everytime the hair has dropped and gone straight within their first wash :(( please can anyone give me some information or know anywhere where i can purchase good quality wavy wefts ?

any help would be great as i see fab comments about them and yet to see great hair ??

thanks x

The bodywave hair from Celebrity needs to be dryed with a diffuser or let to dry natural and the wave will come back.

hi i see all of yous rave about celebrity elite hair :/ i have fitted quite a few of the bodywave wefts and everytime the hair has dropped and gone straight within their first wash :(( please can anyone give me some information or know anywhere where i can purchase good quality wavy wefts ?

any help would be great as i see fab comments about them and yet to see great hair ??

thanks x

Foxy hair extensions have started to offer virgin brazilian wefts in wavy and curly, only available in dark colours xxx

it does state it will go straight over time ive done a few bodywave, client i saw yesterday after 6 weeks still goes wavy is left to dry naturally and scrunched
hair was still super glossy and lovely

Latest posts

Back