Celebrity Elite colour ring?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Misschatterbox

Reaction score
Hi, after reading loads of great reviews on celebrity elite hair I have decided to offer it to my clients as a more cost effective alternative to Great Lengths......however.....after trying for some weeks now on their website (and by phone!) i just can't get hold of a colour ring, its so frustrating and to be quite honest i'm finding their whole setup pretty pants!! Any suggestions of an alternative or anybody who has a spare they could sell me would be greatly appreciated, Thanks guys xxx

Hi
You have to persevere, keep ringing, ringing and ringing, once they get to know you they are ok. They can be a bit odd at times and there customer service leaves something to be desired but hair is good

Hi
You have to persevere, keep ringing, ringing and ringing, once they get to know you they are ok. They can be a bit odd at times and there customer service leaves something to be desired but hair is good

I will do thankyou, frustrating as it is I'm just hoping they are worth it in the end!! Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back