Cert 2 Nail Tech

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Natti3

Reaction score
I'm doing Cert 2 Nail Tech and I'm needing a little help. I can't find any information anywhere. I need What are the advantages and disadvantages of each type of enhancement?
The types of Nails are: Temporary Tips and Sculptures. I've looked in all my books and google is no help :( so I thought I would try my luck here :) thank you

I just typed 'Advantages of nail enhancements' into Google and there's tons of information out there!

If you're serious about getting qualified, I think you need to make a bit more effort, to be honest.

I just typed 'Advantages of nail enhancements' into Google and there's tons of information out there!

If you're serious about getting qualified, I think you need to make a bit more effort, to be honest.

Yes I know, but I need 4 different types of enchancments, that have been set by my trainer. I don't get to pick what ones. I have to follow a set that they have provided. The ones I need help with I can't find any information on even when I type in what you have searched!

If I wasn't serious about it I wouldn't be doing it, because it would be a waist of money. Thank you for your help though!! :rolleyes:

Do you think you might be trying too hard to find the perfect answer?

Look at it this way, you're doing your level 2 in Nail Technology not a PhD so your tutors won't have set you an unrealistic challenge that will take months of research.

I'd probably just put in a heading for each type of enhancement and then sub-heading Advantages with a bullet point list of what they are and a second sub-heading Disadvantages with a further bullet point list. You could probably add a couple of images to further illustrate the points.

Seriously, don't try to over think it.

I have set them out in bullet point form. I'm not trying to find the "perfect" answer. I'm trying to find the right answer. I have now found the answers I needed. Thank you anyway.

Latest posts

Back