chairs

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emma m

Reaction score
Hi, I was wondering if anyone could help me or give me just a little advice.
I have converted a room in my salon into a hair salon, which I has 3 styling chairs in but only one backwash sink.

I have been advertising chair rental for a couple of weeks, but the problem that I have now is that I do have two hairdressers who are interested in renting a chair from me.
I am just wondering if there are any geeks who rent out chairs/nail stations to more than one person and how they have organised things with regards how they work.

I would be really gratful if someone could give me a little advice as all this is new to me at the mo.
Thanks in advance.
:confused:

Hi, I was wondering if anyone could help me or give me just a little advice.
I have converted a room in my salon into a hair salon, which I has 3 styling chairs in but only one backwash sink.

I have been advertising chair rental for a couple of weeks, but the problem that I have now is that I do have two hairdressers who are interested in renting a chair from me.
I am just wondering if there are any geeks who rent out chairs/nail stations to more than one person and how they have organised things with regards how they work.

I would be really gratful if someone could give me a little advice as all this is new to me at the mo.
Thanks in advance.
:confused:

If they are paying for their own stock they will need a lockable cupboard each with their own key,
this will prevent any arguments,

also one backwash between two or three renters could spell trouble , :eek:

another thing is a good contract , as you have to be careful with renters
as they could be seen as being employed ,

here is a link that may help :) minky

Hairdressing Forum for Haircut News and Hairdressing Tips | HJi Community

Would it not be possible to employ rather than have renters?

I have I renter and to be honest, it really isn't in my interest to do this. You also have problem with VAT and your accounts etc. My accountant keeps telling to get rid of renting. The rest I employ and it is much easier. Chair renters tend to come and go as they please and do not have to stick to your rules. Also, if the decide to leave they can with no notice and take the entire clientèle with them.

Latest posts

Back