Chairs

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leenie81

Beautify
Reaction score
What kind of chairs do you and your Client sit on while your doing manicures ect? I use my old dining room chairs in my salon but they are getting old or do need new ones

I use a saddle stool that I bought from Sterex. Expensive but so worth it. Does wonders for your posture. I wouldn't be without it now. And for the client, just a comfy chair that's the right height for your nail table. Some therapists have armchairs for the client, some have dining chairs. Just whatever is comfy and suits your style and budget. X

I use a saddle stool that I bought from Sterex. Expensive but so worth it. Does wonders for your posture. I wouldn't be without it now. And for the client, just a comfy chair that's the right height for your nail table. Some therapists have armchairs for the client, some have dining chairs. Just whatever is comfy and suits your style and budget. X
Thankyou Sammy I will look into the saddle stool xx

Thankyou Sammy I will look into the saddle stool xx
No problem. I would say though don't skimp price wise as the cheaper ones (£40-60) are generally terrible. X

Latest posts

Back